2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are are quite decent, not as good as a og color way but that's a difficult achievement. I have all the ogs so this pick up is a little more exciting. And about the suns cavs thing, some of Charles Barkleys home shoes on the Suns where blue instead of purple and I'm not talking 76ers kids. ( Air Force max one home)(air max 2 cb34 home) never retroed.

Since they release the same day as Black Toe 1's (May 18th), I definitely won't be lining up or changing my plans for the day to get these.  I would really like to grab a pair, in store, with a coupon after 2 weeks.  I think they did a great job with the color blocking on these.  Nice looking 8, they just don't take priority for me.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/03/air-jordan-8-retro-phoenix-suns-release-date/

Last edited:
You thought away to hard for that comparison when is the last time some drank live wire lol but anyway you coulda just said pass or something.

These look like a CW that will be great looking in person but the RD is making hard on me

Air Jordan VIII
Black/Bright Citrus-Cool Grey-Deep Royal Blue
305381-043
05/18/13

Last edited:
may 18th is the RD on these

Hopefully the beast go after the black toes and these are easy to obtain. Never been a fan of the 1's I only like the black/red and black/royal.

The only thing that worries me on these is how bright the midsole is on some pictures, makes them look more like a kids shoe :nerd:

Damnnn and the playoffs are just around the corner too, now idk if I should pick up these and the playoffs or forget these and double up on the playoffs... :rolleyes I'm a sucker for durabuck Jordan's :smokin

Now these are a cop! I've been feeling these ever since they first showed pictures hopefully I can get these and the black toes that would be fire!

I am copping if I can. These are lookin nice in those latest pics wish I had another pair of

that weren't chipped but these will take over so I can give my anthracite a much needed rest to try and repaint or something
eyes.gif

Hopefully the beast go after the black toes and these are easy to obtain. Never been a fan of the 1's I only like the black/red and black/royal.

The only thing that worries me on these is how bright the midsole is on some pictures, makes them look more like a kids shoe
nerd.gif

Damnnn and the playoffs are just around the corner too, now idk if I should pick up these and the playoffs or forget these and double up on the playoffs...
eyes.gif
I'm a sucker for durabuck Jordan's
smokin.gif
I feel the exact same way about 1s. As for these one pair is looking like a must for me and playoffs 1 pair IF they are better quality than my last retro pair I already have

One of the dopest non OG colorways ive seen in a while... If the had have been a OG they would be highly sought after but u know how that goes.... Cop for me

for some reason the grey hits in the rear is throwing it off for me.  Wish it were an all black upper.   But i will probably cop and add to the collection nonetheless

Tough decisions to be made, but I'm going to have to go with the playoffs over these. Still debating on the bugs.

Back
Top Bottom