• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

I see more crimsons than probably anything besides black reds

Because a sneaker doesn't sell out in hours doesn't mean it was a flop, sometimes it just means that a ton were produced. And it's not like any other GR sneaker is selling out in a day besides Jordans

Brought these out yesterday, i love the colorway. Id say they def fit true to size. My size 11 was nice and snug.

Been sleeping on these because of heavier hauls...will pick these up with the playoffs if a 11.5 is still around (more than likely
laugh.gif
)

surprised these are sitting this long. I knew these would sit a bit but not a month or so later. even the squadron blue 13s didn't sit this long. these may be right up there with the photo blue 9s and crimson 3s

surprised these are sitting this long. I knew these would sit a bit but not a month or so later. even the squadron blue 13s didn't sit this long. these may be right up there with the photo blue 9s and crimson 3s
Alot of people buy shoes because they had a pair when they were a Child. I dont remember Nike ever producing Crimson 3's and I know they didnt ever Make Suns 8's..so I think that has a lot to do with why people didnt buy. I dont buy into people saying that there was more produced. You can have a large number of a shoe...and if people like it they will get bought up because the resellers will see all the hype. 

I think I'm gonna get these soon, I'm still stuck btw these and the playoffs.  But I'm leaning towards the suns because to me, seeing people bust out non-OG Jordans from 4,5,6 years ago is pretty cool.  Since they don't re-release many non-OG Js I don't wanna regret passing on these.  I mean the Playoff 8s are classic no doubt but when a shoe gets retroed so much I think it loses some of its appeal

Size 8.5 still available.

Yes, I was able to add them to my cart.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=05381043&size=08.5

There is also pretty much a full size run on FinishLine.

On another note, if for some reason I miss out on the Playoffs at the end of the month I will go ahead and pick these up. I need a fresh pair of black 8's to replace my Aquas but was holding out for the Playoffs instead. Wouldn't mind having the Suns as a consolation as I know several stores around my way that still have these in stock.

Last edited:
I'm happy that these are sitting! Honestly this is my favorite cw that isn't an OG to release this year. It's so underrated and the quality is above average also. People are missing out imo

I'm happy that these are sitting! Honestly this is my favorite cw that isn't an OG to release this year. It's so underrated and the quality is above average also. People are missing out imo
What's the consensus on the sizing TTS or go up a 1/2 size?

What's the consensus on the sizing TTS or go up a 1/2 size?

Down a half size if anything. They are roomy. I went down a half size on these, and I have a really wide foot, but they fit great. But in all reality, go to the store and try em on.

Back
Top Bottom