2014/15 Fall & Winter Jacket thread.

kinda off topic but where is the best place to cop long/short sleeve henleys? Gap ones are too thin..not a fan of it.

Last edited:
http://publiclabel.thehundreds.com/fall-winter-12/j-9.html

Got this in navy.. Joint is butter and extra heavy.

pimp.gif
 im 5'6 and I got a sz small if anyone wants to cop

I'd like to find me a nice bomber jacket but in a dark blue/navy or grey.
The struggle of living in California. :smokin :smh: at the same time.

If I was rich and planned on living in the Artic i'd buy that Moncler with the quickness.

Anyone that's owned a Moncler think its overkill for an NYC or DC winter? My "winter" jackets are the worst.. not sure why ive never purchased a legit one.

^^ Same here, Dallas area. Just moved from NYC/NJ, so I'm not sure if I'll miss the blizzard season we had last winter.
mean.gif
yea I came from the Chicago area, and last winter was brutal. Ima miss the cool weather light jacket days cuz I love layering and adding to my outfits with a dope jackt, but on the other hand, 70 degree plus weather in the winter? Im not gon be complainin lol 
laugh.gif

Are the sleeves long on that Hundreds jacket? Both the Navy and Olive are ill.
well im 5'6 and the sleeves are a tad bit long. i have to roll it once but its perfect after that.

esp withthe navy you cant even tell it got rolled

heres a quick pic.

i'm on the lookout for a dope varsity... thinking about copping one from wants&needs.

:smokin

what's the leather like on that?

I was contemplating on ordering one, but decided against it after I saw the price.

Couldn't justify paying that much if I can get a Schott for cheaper.

The quality is very nice. Only thing is that it's heavy...but the leather is soft.

I'm thinking about just copping a bubble this year.

Nothing OD expensive either. Might just cop a TNF for when it snows.

This has my attention -

View media item 1154605

This and my Perfecto will hold me over :smokin

Back
Top Bottom