2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so a player that goes into the 4th quarter shooting 11/14..

and the lakers just let him shoot open shots??

and he misses a few and just stops shooting???

the difference between 11/14 and 0/5 is just missing open shots :lol:

please stop making stuff up

I remember the game you clearly don't Kobe didn't guard him for any significant length of time.

Last edited:

so a player that goes into the 4th quarter shooting 11/14..

and the lakers just let him shoot open shots??

and he misses a few and just stops shooting???

the difference between 11/14 and 0/5 is just missing open shots 
laugh.gif

please stop making stuff up
I remember the game you clearly don't Kobe didn't guard him for any significant length of time.
alright cool, we will take your word for it then

did you agree with phil's choice to put 50 year old dfish on lawson after he had been touching the defense all series? 

personally i think they would have been better off putting kobe on him, but since that never happened according to you im going to have to question phil's coaching decisions 

u guys play ball tho? or even in PE? come on now. lol. big guys though. basically ask yourself who you‘d draft if you was the GM?

there‘s no argument there. yes teams do win championships, ask tony and dunca. kobe and pau, kobe and shaq, pippen and MJ, just ask them.

D wade isn't a better defender than CP3, did you watch this years finals?

heres another refresher.

The question isn't even about comparing one defender to another, your team needs to be good at defense and IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU DO IT. You seem to be concerned about what position gives you the d it doesn't matter.

the spurs some how manage to play great defense with Tony parker and tiny patty mills as the PG's, you don't get a extra special bonus multiplier when your best player is your best defender.

and

You embarrassed yourself with the Ty Lawson example and you won't even cop to it but Im making "garbage excuses"? grow up.
After seeing this video i kinda feel like the finals were rigged smh

I'm done with this, teams win championships, positions don't.
CP tried to tell you.
Osh, save yourself brother, no joke, save yourself.....

:lol:
*shrugs*

:lol:

*Real life LOL*

Dennis, we good here? :lol: You thought I was bein a jerk, I was tryin to help a friend.

P, Clipps clearly need help on the wing, think we could sell them Wes? He could help, defensively, with DJ/CP3/BG also there, and they don't need him on offense unless he's wide open or in transition.

Think they'd bite?

go bucks :nerd:
BUCKS.

Edit:

I'm pretty much convinced at this point only the Sixers are clearly more terrible than the Lakers. Maybe the Magic and Pacers (with all their injuries) are competing with how awful the Lakers are.

Last edited:
Durant and Westbrook return in December, rack up enough wins to take themselves out of the #1 pick conversation but not enough to make the playoffs. :smokin

This thread is filled with so much arguing for it to be about one team. :lol: I'm new to this so not used to it.

ive heard that vern is a lot like his character in whiplash 
nerd.gif

btw, go see whiplash everyone top 3 movie of the year 

I'm pretty much convinced at this point only the Sixers are clearly more terrible than the Lakers. Maybe the Magic and Pacers (with all their injuries) are competing with how awful the Lakers are.

The Nuggets also look kinda like **** but maybe it's the stiff competition so far.

I can't believe I'm considering Sacto to be stiff competition :rolleyes

Last edited:
this is your night lakers :nthat:

lakers winning tonight fellas.

100-95

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom