2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New lullaby
It's almost December 9 :pimp:
36G14Bk.gif

mamba finally being testes. LA will win the West. call A Rod, juice them knees. get that treatment.

The reality for Laker fans is despair. Laker fans cling to hope... I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. A championship is all the Lakers want,  so easy... so simple... and like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many teams have failed trying to win. As I watch other teams terrorize the Lakers, I will watch Kobe feed its fans hope to poison their souls. Kobe will let you all believe the Lakers can win so that you can watch them clambering over each other to stay competitive. You  all can watch the NBA torture an entire city and when you all have truly understood the depth of your failure.. The NBA will destroy the Lakers and then, when it is done and the Lakers are in ashes... then you all have my permission to cry. Oh, and you think the draft is your ally, but you merely adopted the draft. My team was born in it, molded by it. We didn’t start winning until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but normal! The storm is here Laker fans. You all better batten down the hatches 'cause now that its hit, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

was feeling under the weather yesterday. didnt get my prediction in so thats why dallas steamrolled the lakers. ive failed you fellas |I . feel better to day so next game will have prediction ready :smile:

16 and 8 for okafor
nerd.gif
It's almost December 9
pimp.gif
What's that
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

You're a music forum fraud
frown.gif

LTB pls

I'm having back surgery on the 19th and if I keep thinking about j cole I won't make it
frown.gif

Pls
frown.gif
bane got you too i see
mean.gif
get well soon supes.
Thanks bats.

Its a Microdisctomy of three discs in my lumbar 
sick.gif
frown.gif

Tbh kinda frightened at it. My brother had it done but he only had one. H'es doing great.

16 and 8 for okafor :nerd:

It's almost December 9 :pimp:

What's that :nerd:

:stoneface:

You're a music forum fraud

:frown:

LTB pls

I'm having back surgery on the 19th and if I keep thinking about j cole I won't make it :frown:

Pls :frown:

bane got you too i see :smh: get well soon supes.
Thanks bats.

Its a Microdisctomy of three discs in my lumbar :x :frown:

Tbh kinda frightened at it. My brother had it done but he only had one. H'es doing great.

damn bruh. hope you have a speedy recovery. these lakers might need some people from this thread to suit up.

whoever did that pic from moon, pleasr do some from difft planets, and with that fadeaway pose. or follow through kick out. please. fresh as heck. HOF pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom