2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Kobe's best game this season. As a whole team defense was horrid. But he did pretty decent when he was on Wiggins.

Swaggy played well, except for the foul at the end. But that's just as much on Byron for not having Ed Davis in, which put Swaggy on Thad. Played with great energy.

Close out lineup should be Kobe / Swaggy / Wes / Davis / Hill.... Wes in because of athleticism only, and we don't have PGs who can guard :lol:

****. Wide open too. Should've hit that. So close. Dammit

Did you see him hesitate though?  I thought he wasn't gonna get the shot off in time.  He usually takes that rhythm dribble and elevates, but he faded further ?  The same thing as before, inbound near the 3, dribble and fade a far shot?  What is this?  Detroit NBA finals game? 

I really think he didn't see wiggins trip or he thought he would recover sooner...orrrr the most likely case is his legs were getting tired so he jerked his body harder to get the distance. I mean the shot was directed correctly. He aimed it perfect, it was just not enough 'oomph'

I really think he didn't see wiggins trip or he thought he would recover sooner...orrrr the most likely case is his legs were getting tired so he jerked his body harder to get the distance. I mean the shot was directed correctly. He aimed it perfect, it was just not enough 'oomph'
Perhaps.  I guess I would've preferred seeing LA execute a bit better.  It shouldn't have come down to these 'last shots'.  And if so, they don't need to take these LONG RANGE B52 type shots.  

Perhaps.  I guess I would've preferred seeing LA execute a bit better.  It shouldn't have come down to these 'last shots'.  And if so, they don't need to take these LONG RANGE B52 type shots.  

Absolutely. I hate that they do that. Now I remember when we were winning, we used to always play with our food. Or let the other team get leads and then grind into them and take it in the 4th. But now..I don't see how they can allow themselves to take their foot off the gas. This was their game to lose man. Ugh I hate watching them lose. I'll never be ok with it.

Set an alarm for the game because I wanted to take a nap. Slept through said alarm. :stoneface:

But hey, :pimp:.

Another :stoneface: for Dwight sitting out the other week. Should have only had two wins this month.

Last edited:
On this day, like 20 years ago, a Laker fan was born.

nerd.gif
Can't tell if this means you, but happy belated if so
pimp.gif
20 years ago, 50 year old ska finally decided to become a lakers fan after seeing that we drafted kobe 
nerd.gif

Dude... I for sure thought the lakers would have won

And the whole team shot well

What the hell happened? :lol:

Swaggy went swaggy and Kobe missed one of the most open shots he's had in years.

Missed the game, but from everything I read it was the defense.

Real shocker.

Last edited:
Swaggy went swaggy and Kobe missed one of the most open shots he's had in years.

Byron went Byron.

When you take out Ed Davis when you need a stop and end up with a wing on a big, you deserve to give up a point. That's horrible coaching more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom