2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bums on top of bums on top of bums. We should take a que from Boston and be starting from 0.

Idk y people think big name free agents will come to LA aside from Shaq in 96 what big name FREE AGENT has ever signed with Us?

yea I know man. but still.
frown.gif
. I think it hurts more since i know we'll probably never see him again. He won't be chilling on TWC with Worthy or Horry. Dude is legit gonna disappear. I think he's been making peace with it for a minute now.
I really wonder what he'll be doing.  He has no son to carry the lineage.  He'll sell his Snake Oil Water and pretty soon do tours like broke celebrities that need money because of their lifestyle.  He'll proally take a tour in Asia and ball out those kids in the Phillipines so he feels better inside.  EA Sports will contact him when his gut grows out and do a rendition of him and MJ or what not.  But when 2016 comes around in RIO, he'll proally be crusing with the Alex Morgans, the Hope Solos, the Missy Franklins and with due time his pics will surface on the Fappening.

Soon he'll be giving lectures and open up MAMBA SCHOOL where he teaches guys how to pump fake 3 times and yell for a foul, criticize team-mates and them be friends with them again as well as pressure LA into erecting his statue in front of staples.

More importantly he will join NASA as the first LAKER to actually shoot from the MOON.

After he jacks shots from the MOON, the time is right, the time will finally be here.  The HOF moment of Mamba where he'll be giving his speech about how he can still ball while NIKE releases his HOF MOMENTS on NDC.  From there, he will start giving speeches and jabs at guys like Smush, Kwame, and talk how he did it himself, all while PAU sits in the front row, worrying about his 'HOW TO SAVE A LIFE' performance.

After that, he'll want to play GM and buy LA and bring in guys like Wiggins, Parkers, Davis, and Lavines.  Or he'll find the sons of Lebron, Melo, Westbrook, Durant and continue the ultimate LA franchise.  As his competitiveness gets to him, he'll buy baseball teams like Magic and proally own the LA RAMs.

Good bye Mamba.

Last edited:
Bums on top of bums on top of bums. We should take a que from Boston and be starting from 0.

Remember when people were busy telling me Boston would be dead for 2 decades, and picks on picks on picks on picks on.......wouldn't matter?

Yeah. :lol:

Last edited:

Idk y people think big name free agents will come to LA aside from Shaq in 96 what big name FREE AGENT has ever signed with Us?
Oh, tons.

By choice?

Tons, man.

Big names, too.

Big, big names.

Ron Artest.

Dwight Howard.

Carlos Boozer, Gary Payton and Karl Malone.

Ummm... Chris Kaman.

'S about it.

So... nobody.

since 96, we havent really had to sign big name free agents. that 96 team was full of talent, just no direction. 

since then, all we had to do was get the correct ROLE players around the 2 big stars that we SIGNED and DRAFTED. the team signed, traded for and drafted plenty of the right role players who helped us win multiple championships  ( harper, horry, fisher mad dog, fox, LO, bynum, ariza,brown, sasha metta, farmar,) . the biggest FA signing of the last 15 years was a man named Phil, arguably the biggest name among coaches. 

LO was a FA if you count him re-signing. 

Lmao...reminds me of Billy hoyle.

"Bring back farmar.."

"U mean play basketball?"

So tonight is gonna be the night cle "gets it together"?

Lin is gonna be food tonight vs kyrie.... :/

Cmon man! Make some moves. I say we make moves closer to all star break. But ionno....the way our front office has been they may just sit on their damn hands for the rest of the season

Cmon man! Make some moves. I say we make moves closer to all star break. But ionno....the way our front office has been they may just sit on their damn hands for the rest of the season
yup.

our front office needs to be replaced.. same with our training staff..

Maybe mitch and jim prove me wrong, **** i hope they do. but i just don't see it.

Really wish we would have got at least one Kobe v Bron Finals. Feel a bit robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom