2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill morale?

That article is THEE topic of the NBA right now, everywhere. Dude, literally, everywhere.

LakerNation has been going over it section by section.

It's relevant to our team, and best player.

You want us to avoid relevant topics because they are negative?????? Man, come on. You can't be this sensitive. Lakers have always had negative stuff said about us, how do you not have thicker skin to it by now?

Thicker skin isn't the issue , I'm a Lakers fan from Brooklyn NY for almost 20 years so I've heard it ALL :lol: ( rape trial, pistons loss, Shaq left, celtics loss etc etc )

Bottom line the article is a hack job trying to be passed of as something of legitimacy when clearly it's not, it's so transparent it doesn't deserve the attention it's receiving imo.

Again I wasn't the only one who objected I was obviously the most pissed but others didn't appreciate the article as well. ( im off it tho , imma leave it alone)

Thnx for the pm heads up tho

:rofl: @ the batman/superman gifs reps all around

Essential great post on Kobe's place in Laker history I cosign all of that.

As for Cowherd if he passed away in his sleep that day should be a National Holiday , he's like the alpha/omega of douchebags...hate everything about him.

This is the best the Lakers have played so far in the pre season. Everything seems to be clicking and running smoothly.

Man I just can't use to seeing Ronnie Price in the purple & gold and playing for us :x

Same goes for seeing Jamison working in studio for TWC :x :smh:

there we go clarkson 
pimp.gif

Man I'd rather have Ed Starting at center instead of Jordan Hill.

Davis's defensive presence, shot blocking, and rebounding is so much better than Jordan Hill's.

whats the over or under before someone says that the lakers are better with kobe out of the lineup? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom