2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin was talking about having Jeanie on the show all week too. Gotta check the podcast on my ride back.

Jeanie's just trying to do too much damage control because the actual product on the court might not be good.

It's a down period that everyone goes through like Pmatic said, but stuff like this just fans the fire. There's no need to make excuses for it, it just happens.

tumblr_ljux54x8iE1qcgb8s.gif

Agreed. It‘s a cycle that all teams go through, but with the history and success of this franchise, it makes it that much worst to swallow.

Very few franchises ever make a move to please fans. People expect things to happen overnight too, and I guess the buy the best players strategy ain‘t working no more.

I suspect, the intangible like playing in LA ain‘t attractive and not strong enough any more. Guys rather be paid and be happy, than to play with a disgruntle face. Can‘t blame them tho.

People just got to also remember ESPN in general is and has been a East Coast bias.

Henry Abbottt himself before covering the Cavs and kissing Lebron's a*ss started out working for The Oregonian newspaper which mainly covers the Blazers.

Colin Cowherd is from and started out in Seattle. He left and got hired by ESPN 710 LA after the Sonics moved to OKC.

Last edited:
I wished that she went on prepared.

And set the record straight about everything.

The Phil dilemma (she would never do that). But at least defend your damn brother, Jesus what an idiot.

But at least combat that damn article with facts. Sort of like I did here (unnecessarily because I just said everything people knew here), or anybody with half a functioning brain could have done. Like the Paul George section. That's easy to disprove. The Sessions part. It was there on a tee for you, and you talking about losers and winners.

Last edited:

The Phil dilemma (she would never do that). But at least defend your damn brother, Jesus what an idiot.

But at least combat that damn article with facts. Sort of like I did here (unnecessarily because I just said everything people knew here), or anybody with half a functioning brain could have done. Like the Paul George section. That's easy to disprove. The Sessions part. It was there on a tee for you, and you talking about losers and winners.

She didn't defend or bash her brother in that stupid interview.

She said the right think by saying she can't speak for Jim Buss & Mitch because they weren't there for the interview and also because they run the basketball player personnel & roster decisions made on the team and she handles the business operations of the franchise.

Last edited:
Wait a minute...

trees4threes_banner.jpg

Hey Lakers fans! Each time the Lakers score a three-pointer during a home game until March 19th,
East West Bank will fund the planting of a tree in the Los Angeles Community.​

Colin Cowherd worked out of Portland before ESPN, not Seattle. He worked for KGW (TV) and 910 The Fan. (Radio)

And that East Coast bias stuff is bs, ESPN was on our nuts when we were winning, same with USC. They go with what the current topics are, like Cavs this year, and not Heat. Got zero to do with East/West.

She didn't defend or bash her brother in that stupid interview.

She said the right think by saying she can't speak for Jim Buss & Mitch because they weren't there for the interview and also because they run the basketball player personnel & roster decisions made on the team and she handles the business operations of the franchise.

PR is not always what you say, but how you say it.

She was very careful when it came to Phil. Her man, which is fine, but by not saying the entire story, Jim who is in the media crosshair will catch the brunt of everything.

Colin also asked plenty of questions to make it seem like we are a damn rooster with it's head cut off because she couldn't answer firmly. I.e. Do you know who makes the basketball decisions?

Then allowed Colin to ask her a question about whether she could fire Jimmy, in which he ran with after she left

She was unprepared for what were obvious questions she would get.

Last edited:
I just wish I could wake up when the season really starts, I'm ready to get this **** started already.....so much hyper analyzation, speculation, and predictions are killing me .

:rofl: :rofl: @grandtheftbike flawless execution sir..repped

John Anhalt "He told me one day at practice — I tried to talk to him outside of basketball about football. And he looked at me in practice and was dead serious and said, 'You can’t talk to me. You need more accolades under your belt before you come talk to me." -Smush Parker

"He's very sensitive. I had to be really careful in criticizing him. I learned immediately as I started to deal with him as a young man how sensitive he was in particular if it was done in a group setting. My criticism was best done if it was in my office or alone," -Phil Jackson

“Was it tough playing with Kobe? Yeah, it was very tough. But playing along with Kobe didn't have any parts of my decision going to Houston. I just felt like Houston was a better situation for me and my career. Me and Kobe, we had our disagreements, we had our moments. Everybody knows Kobe likes to score and there were times we would get at it getting the ball. And that happens on a team.” -Dwight Howard

The list goes on and on. Kobe will be a top 15 player at least when it's all said and then but that doesn't take away the fact that he is difficult to play with.

:rofl: :rofl: @ Kobe telling smush don't talk to me unless you have more accolades :rofl: :rofl: He's always been a di*k as a person.

i wonder how he'd respond to criticism for phil to say all that hahaha.

son musta been like
tantrum-o.gif

be on the ride home like
tmp_28867-chris-farley-bus-driver-gif-x450-42091890.gif

Not sure whats up with that post bathing ape posted

After i read smush parker i stopped reading

Really? Smush parker?

For every smush parker, there was ten former teammates kissing kobes *** saying the exact opposite

Not sure whats up with that post bathing ape posted

After i read smush parker i stopped reading

Really? Smush parker?

For every smush parker, there was ten former teammates kissing kobes *** saying the exact opposite
was gonna say it, but figure why waste my time.

Just ****** hating still cuz he hurt their teams in the playoffs in the past

But hey smush parker didnt like the guy and we all know when smush says something its the gospel :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom