Not open for further replies.
He ******* sucks

Worse than jr smith

Worse than any other garbage one demensional player in the league

40 percent shooter

Bad decision and shot make

One assist per game

All around garbage player
Top of my head he shot 44% and 40% from three? Could be wrong, but I think his numbers were around there. That's not bad at all. 

And you know what's even funnier. A lot of nights he had the best opposing defender on him and he put up those percentages. 

I'm starting to realize how over emotional and irrational we truly are.

I said we, so I'm including myself...

We need to take a step back and analyze what we truly have and need on this team.

We're trying to build a puzzle, we need pieces. We had 2, we need 15...

Just think about things.

I see what you've been saying, but spending for a bench scorer like this hurts our ability to get the other, more important pieces. So imo getting the bench scoring is pointless. The bench scorer doesn't have anything to support (right now)

Last edited:
He ******* sucks

Worse than jr smith

Worse than any other garbage one demensional player in the league

40 percent shooter

Bad decision and shot make

One assist per game

All around garbage player

No way lol. I like jr smiths game but he's hot and cold. Have you seen him play last year? And he was the leading scorer for lakers correct me if I'm wrong. It takes time to build a team and you can't do it overnight. But this is a good start for a "above average" bench player,

Thinking short term. Look at the available bigs this year compared to next year. Would you rather skip lance to pursue okafor in favor of having a balanced roster
considering Pau might sign elsewhere, okafor on a 1 year deal or even 2 year deal with an option is a realistic scenario. no team is offering him anything more than that. 

dudes even brought it up before...

Last edited:
I see what you've been saying, but spending for a bench scorer like this hurts our ability to get the other, more important pieces. So imo getting the bench scoring is pointless.
what more important pieces?

Last edited:
I see what you've been saying, but spending for a bench scorer like this hurts our ability to get the other, more important pieces. So imo getting the bench scoring is pointless.

Look back 4-6 years ago with Lamar Odom. He was a bench player and GAVE LA that spark on bench

Look back 4-6 years ago with Lamar Odom. He was a bench player and GAVE LA that spark on bench
Lamar could do much more than Nick Young. He was an all purpose player, but because he could do much more he got paid much more as well. 

Makes sense. 

I'm starting to realize how over emotional and irrational we truly are.

I said we, so I'm including myself...

We need to take a step back and analyze what we truly have and need on this team.

We're trying to build a puzzle, we need pieces. We had 2, we need 15...

Just think about things.
You let Swaggy walk, we'll be scoring 63 a night this season.

If that's what you want, then I understand. But 63 points a night doesn't win games, and doesn't entertain fans.

You always get emotional when nobody agrees with you

Getting lin and re signing youn is ******* stupid. Period.

Worse than signing melo. I better not see nobody who didnt want melo co sign this crap

Theres a reason why no other team wanted to aign this loser

Right now this laker organization is all about ticket sales.

Kobe. Check

Lin. Check

**** young. Check

This organization has no plans of winning in the future

Last edited:
Congrats to my boy P... Gotta continue to get better and stay out the clubs tho, can't turn into JR Swish.

Miami panicked tho, which is something I'm glad the lakers didn't do with Bledsoe, Lance, and Thomas

Last edited:
true but he would come on for bynum

you really want to have lin, swaggy p and kobe out there playing the majority of the minutes? opposing guards are gonna penetrate the key worse than germany stuffed brazils box

You always get emotional when nobody agrees with you

Getting lin and re signing yen is ******* stupid. Period.

Worse than signing melo. I better not see nobody who didnt want melo co sign this crap

Theres a reason why no other team wanted to aign this loser

Right now this laker organization is all about ticket sales.

Kobe. Check

Lin. Check

**** young. Check

This organization has no plans of winning in the future
eyes.gif

Lamar could do much more than Nick Young. He was an all purpose player, but because he could do much more he got paid much more as well. 

Makes sense. 

I agree. lamar was a more versatile / all around foward. But what's the chances of bringing him back or any other average bench players.. ON THE LOOK out for Sasha Vujacic

Starters?

Players that aren't one dimensional

like who?

Nobody in particular.

My point is if they can't get anyone like that... then what's the point of getting a bench scorer if there's no solid core to come in and support? That's just needless spending.

IDK, maybe they expect him to be more. A starting wing next to Kobe.

Personally I don't agree...

Last edited:
1 assist per game. ONE

He's a one dimensional bench player on a relatively cheap contract, what do you expect :lol:. You work around his flaws with the rest of the roster, just like anybody. His stats are identical to crawford but he shoots a higher % with less assists and 5 years younger. He has 6moy potential

Last edited:
Does anyone know what channel the summer league game is on? Seems like NBAtv blacked out the Los Angeles region 
indifferent.gif

Congrats to my boy P... Gotta continue to get better and stay out the clubs tho, can't turn into JR Swish.

Get better? :lol:

Dude been the same player since he was here in DC. Son wants to make money and smash Iggy, which I'm not mad but you can't have fools like this on your team if you wanna win.

I was gonna ask the same thing. I'm trying watch this game man. Its my day off.

TWC SportsNet doesn't even have the game on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom