Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy broadcasts for the Suns, so grain of salt, but :lol:

RT @JonBloom source in L.A. pushing Lakers to offer Julius Randle, Jordan Hill & 1st Rd Pick from Lin deal in sign & trade for Bledsoe.

FOR EIGHTY ******* MILLION DOLLARS?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??! GET ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE ******* WAY OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLLLLL ****.

Last edited:
Don't make that trade....whatever you do...don't make that trade.

We need that pick...its gonna be our only 1st rounder next year...

I'd offer the 2 picks we got from Rockets (1st & 2nd) + Hill + Nash.

Bledsoe / Kobe/ ?? / Boozer / Davis
Lin / X / Swaggy / Randle / Sacre
Clarkson / Kelly

Try to get Wes Johnson back, and go after another Center

Last edited:
You could give them Lin AND Nash, and the 1 and 2, and Hill, they still hang up quicker than ****.

And thank God they would. I am not tryna give that kid 80 million dollars. No ******* way in hell.

You can't really be advocating for Bledsoe to get 80 mil from us. Tell me you're just tryin to get laughs from folks.

View media item 1086056
Laundry day....always reminds me how crazy I go for my squad. Now all I can do is wear them to the gym. That d12 jersey pissed me off. I was only able to wear it to two games. These new authentics ain't cheap!

I want a Randle...but knowing Mitch, he would trade him before I could wear it to a game. Smh

Last total laker jerseys count I did, I was at 65. One day I'll post them all...

Laundry day....always reminds me how crazy I go for my squad. Now all I can do is wear them to the gym. That d12 jersey pissed me off. I was only able to wear it to two games. These new authentics ain't cheap!

I want a Randle...but knowing Mitch, he would trade him before I could wear it to a game. Smh

Last total laker jerseys count I did, I was at 65. One day I'll post them all...
65 Jerseys? Fab is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom