Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif

Is Byron that bad? If so why? Just wondering cuz I really don't know. Been hearing mixed things
Because he's rather soft and does not have the 'voice' to lead and tame egos.  Bryant at this stage is more stubborn about 'changing' than anything, and not even Byron nor Kobe will know how this team will pan out.  This team has been literally flusshed inside and out.

PJ was successful because he could tame egos, he could tame the 'alphas'.  When PJ spoke, KB actually listened.  You can't say the same about Mike Brown, and Mike D.

Mike Brown was always an actor in my eyes.  He would display his emotions on the sidelines, but he enjoyed being 'mic'ed up.  Mike D was far worst.  Not only did he implement a game plan that didn't work, he failed to 'evolve' and change.

IMHO, B.Scott is a player's coach.  He'll make sure to be on Kobe's good side.

Watching inside stuff with Randle and Rick Fox, does Randle get haircuts or what his hair be looking peasy :lol:

Lil time I'm LA I'm sure he'll be Hollywood in no time

I'm getting the impression that we're not getting Bryan Scott. Soooooooooo who's next in line?
Scott is still on the Cavs payroll, the longer we wait out on hiring him the longer the Cavs have to keep sending him checks. 

could be an F U to Gilbert and his ********ness. once the lakers sign him, we begin paying him. the lakers roster is pretty much set, they left the coaching search open just in case one of the big FA's wanted to have any say in it. Now that things played out the way they did, B Scott is as sure as in. Kobe is on board unless something changes, which i doubt will at this point. 

something that wasnt brought up during the whole bledsoe s & t was the fact that Randle cant be traded for 30 days from the day he signed. so nothing was gonna immediately happen. if for some reason bledsoe still hasnt signed in the coming weeks, talks can be revisited, but you definitely dont trade randle. send nash or lin to phoenix along with the #1 from houston. 

Last edited:
Free agency has been settled (more or less) and Scott still doesn't have the job. Please let this be a sign of them interviewing others on the market.

Scott has had 3 interviews. Of course anything could be going on but I doubt they are sitting there asking him if he has ever mopped floors or used the cash register in that 3rd sit down. Pretty much what LHS said makes sense and now that the finals, lottery, draft, summer league and free agency are just about done the lakers can have the spotlight all to themselves when they announce their head coach.

The Hollywood Nights jersey has become a shirsey this season.... Was easily my favorite jersey, now it's at the bottom.

Sunday Whites forever :pimp:

Great Western forum jerseys all day

gold%20label%20red%20front.jpg

The man had it all. No tattoos, clean images, face graced McDonalds and every role model commercial. But that summer, the curse of the 4 horsemen. Suddenly, a high hairline, shaved head mug shot of Kobe graced the covers. Suddenly this guy inked himself and ruined his quest to surpass MJ.

He no longer the same.

kobe-vanessa-fam-02.jpg

Kobe, my man. Wish Kobe would have a son. SMH at the what ifs. Kobe couldve won mote with Pau, and possible 1,or 2 with Dwight. Now all that is gone.

Looking back, management probably should have traded Pau in 2012 to increase the depth of the team. Either mid-season (for Scola, Martin, Dragic) or that summer when they got Nash and Dwight.

But alas...

Looking back, management probably should have traded Pau in 2012 to increase the depth of the team. Either mid-season (for Scola, Martin, Dragic) or that summer when they got Nash and Dwight.

But alas...
They should have got CP3
But nah Stern had to help out his friend Sterling :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom