• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic over Mike.
*gasps in shock*..
laugh.gif
See, CP? He gets it. 
smokin.gif

But he didn't say Mike over Magic, hence, why kick him out? (Unless I missed him sayin that)

Your example, someone comes in mouthin off, yes, remove that person.
I didn't say he said it.

I  said it, and you disagreed, and I immediately thought back to when we were first implementing team threads, and all kinds of dudes were coming in here on the "Bron > Kobe" vibe, and you were all about "Lakers thread, Meth! C'mon!"

I ain't saying Bonez said it: I said it... in the Lakers thread.

You ain't trying to hear "_____ > Bean"? I ain't trying to hear ______ > Magic", not in here.

happy.gif

If you guys want I can start a Laker thread fantasy basketball league. We did one a few years ago that went well.

If you're down AND will have the time to update your team and actually be active through the season let me know.

Don't be one of those dudes who signs up but gives up on your team 3 weeks in :smh:

If you guys want I can start a Laker thread fantasy basketball league. We did one a few years ago that went well.

If you're down AND will have the time to update your team and actually be active through the season let me know.

Don't be one of those dudes who signs up but gives up on your team 3 weeks in :smh:

I am down. I agree with what youve said, but hope comissioner creates more innovativs categories aside from the standard. Like techz would be good to break some ties.

Btw, u guys had a buy in?

If there's a FGA:AST category, Kobe will dominate. :smokin

I concur :smokin

Not sure about a buy in. If we did let's keep it cheap. Maybe 5 bucks winner take all? Honestly I'll already have too much invested in football to put into basketball too so id rather just do nba for fun :lol:

Last edited:
I concur :smokin

Not sure about a buy in. If we did let's keep it cheap. Maybe 5 bucks winner take all? Honestly I'll already have too much invested in football to put into basketball too so id rather just do nba for fun :lol:

i feel.ya, haha. plus its a long long season

Gery Woelfel @GeryWoelfel
Follow
Gary Payton, a candidate for Bucks coaching staff, is also a candidate for Lakers staff under likely new head coach Byron Scott.

Let's just skip this step and name him coach :lol:

I like how he went to the left side of his face for no reason other than to show off his genius
Never question zen masters choices, appreciate them :lol:

Count me in please I eat sleep and breathe NBA Basketball

Would give me something else to focus on because my actual team might suck this season, a competitive distraction would be just what the doctor ordered

Kobe back at the All Star game :smile:

Wonder if he's gonna spaz, if he can, so he starts over harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom