• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam already re-living his ESPN classics lol?  Bring Andrew Bynum and J. Oneal at the C spot.

This is the game I was talking about.

Dennis Rodman was on this team.

Ruben Patterson, cheering wildly for Kobe. :wow: :rofl:

Baby Fish, Baby Lue, Rick Fox, glued to the damn bench. :smh:

Derek Harper. :x

This is the game I knew Kobe was as legit as it got. He was 20, and he scored in every manner we would end up seeing for another 15 years. Smooth as hell, and his game was nowhere near as polished as it would get. :smh:

What a game , I vividly remember Rodman low bridging Harpring really bad that game

For what....To sit on the bench? Or sit on the trainer's table?

Those guys have height, they may not be legit guys, but if they willing to play, they can add some scrappiness to the team, which we need. Who else is gonna carry that flag?

I mean, its obvious our front court can‘t hang, but can‘t we squeeze some more no bodies? lol.

Think of them as washed up Sallys lol

Predictions Right Now Today, Could always change... Could go up, could go down.

Lakers 35-47.
Kobe : 23.2 / 4.5 / 7.0 ... Scoring and Rebounding down because he will be playing less minutes.

Reason why I think assists will be a career high. He cannot rely on iso as much as he used to. We certainly will feature it, but in general, it will have to be a lot more ball movement to get Kobe in a position to score.
Lakers: 25-57
Kobe: 18 / 4 / 5

v79Pvmq.jpg

For what....To sit on the bench? Or sit on the trainer's table?

Those guys have height, they may not be legit guys, but if they willing to play, they can add some scrappiness to the team, which we need. Who else is gonna carry that flag?

I mean, its obvious our front court can‘t hang, but can‘t we squeeze some more no bodies? lol.

Davis Hill Sacre are our Centers
Boozer Randle Kelly are our Power Forwards.

They won't play.

"willing to play" being used in the same sentence as Bynum....hmm

i dont see whats so obvious, the season hasnt even started

While JO played a significant role with last year with GS, theres no need to bring in old vets now. The team is full of young players who want to make a name for themselves, might as well let them. would much rather give minutes to hill, davis, sacre, kelly and randle. 

Last edited:
No more Kevin LOVE! Cavs will be dangerous for years!!!!!!! Kyrie and Kevin so young! Lebron just about to hit 30!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom