• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How in any way would he be the worst signing in free agency? Dude put up 14 PPG last season. He can also be used for trade bait, you actin like he's Coby Karl.

There's a lot more to the game then just stats bruh. Evan Turner is a black hole on offense and loves to complain more than anyone. He is a pain to watch.

Just came here to say congrats on Boozer...

Thank you...and enjoy....
laugh.gif

Speaking of Carlos tho, I'm getting tired of getting these farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr out of their prime players. It's kinda getting insane now.

On a rate from 1-10 tho how bad was boozer? bonez7 bonez7

I'll put it like this
Capabilities 8
Effort 0

Thing about boozer on a last year deal is he will show you what he can do and trick you into thinking he's productive so he can sign a long term deal..
Once it's signed he's kickin his feet up, chillin... Lazy bastard dunked liked twice all season..no aggressiveness

So you might see sum good outa him this year cause he's playing for a real contract wherever showcasing what he can do y'all just better hope he's not signed on a long term..he's got a nice jumper and can get boards somewhat..
Hell be good for yall this season imo

I always hated Pau way too soft but booz was too set in his was in chi and we needed a change of pace, he was a locker room joke

Last edited:
He not attempting to play baseball anymore. Is that a coincidence or what? :stoneface:
I hope not, but with this front office :x View media item 1085013
I'll put it like this
Capabilities 8
Effort 0

Thing about boozer on a last year deal is he will show you what he can do and trick you into thinking he's productive so he can sign a long term deal..
Once it's signed he's kickin his feet up, chillin... Lazy bastard dunked liked twice all season..no aggressiveness

So you might see sum good outa him this year cause he's playing for a real contract wherever showcasing what he can do y'all just better hope he's not signed on a long term..he's got a nice jumper and can get boards somewhat..
Hell be good for yall this season imo
I feel like people are overreacting with this signing. But that's good to hear

Exactly. Dudes were literally pissed off when we won games. :lol:

I understand everybody wanted as high of a pick as possible but it got to the point where it was overboard. Let the chips fall and we'll go from there.

It's going to be a long season, a few of us here still cheer for wins, we going to get berated in here.

There is absolutely no way, unless a major injury occurs, that this team keeps that top 5 pick, and with every win there going to be :smh: every where, brace yourself....

I hope not, but with this front office :x View media item 1085013I feel like people are overreacting with this signing. But that's good to hear

I don't no the ramifications personally but yall are stacked on that PF position.. Maybe if it's legal with amnesty you can put together a trade package with booz or Davis and someone else for a good 3 or 5...

Always wanted to see a bulls vs lakers finals.. I'm no fan but I don't wanna see Kobe go out like that winners need to win..bulls had there dark days too it happens..yall can only get better now

I don't no the ramifications personally but yall are stacked on that PF position.. Maybe if it's legal with amnesty you can put together a trade package with booz or Davis and someone else for a good 3 or 5...

Always wanted to see a bulls vs lakers finals.. I'm no fan but I don't wanna see Kobe go out like that winners need to win..bulls had there dark days too it happens..yall can only get better now
A revival of the MJ vs Magic days .. A bulls-lakers finals would be :pimp: it's good to see a non laker fan who doesn't hate kobe :lol:

Boozer contract isn't trade able since the Bulls used the amnesty rule on him this year.

If your old enough and grew up watching the Lakers after Magic retired in 91 due to getting HIV. Then you knew what dark times were until 96 when we signed Shaq & traded for Kobe's draft rights. Even after that it still took another 4 years of getting swept out 3 years in a row to the Jazz & Spurs and then getting Phil for the 3 peat run starting in 2000.

Lakers went 12 years (1988-2000) without winning a championship.

Last edited:
mj 23 mj 23
Yeah always appreciated Kobe cause that killer instinct...I watch the new face of the nba Bron and I'm waiting and waiting and nothing...I just don't see it..maybe hopefully one day..

mr j 858 mr j 858

I figured that amnesty rule was there but Davis is fair game..and I hear you on the dark times but I'm a diehard bulls fan and back then I was younger in those years you know..my eyes were busy wrapped up in mj didn't even think about the league lol...but new generation and all after 3peats just like we did and had dark times do look much worse when things are this bad

Exactly. Dudes were literally pissed off when we won games. :lol:

I understand everybody wanted as high of a pick as possible but it got to the point where it was overboard. Let the chips fall and we'll go from there.

It's going to be a long season, a few of us here still cheer for wins, we going to get berated in here.

There is absolutely no way, unless a major injury occurs, that this team keeps that top 5 pick, and with every win there going to be :smh: every where, brace yourself....

Sorry but you'll say **** like "real fans don't ever root for their team to lose" which is basically calling people out, too, and often what sparks arguments.

Think what you want about winning/losing/tanking, but don't try to play a victim :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom