**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited for this, besides the Navy one, our Jersey's are trash since Bron left the first time.

I used to think this too but honestly the white and wine jerseys have grown on me. Wine one is very clean to me and the white one is still kinda whack but they're not terrible.

I am excited to see what they got in store though :pimp:

Anybody get lucky this morning? Can't believe the tickets were gone in 45 seconds. Hoping I can grab some tickets for a 2nd or 3rd round game, but after today's fiasco I might have a better shot at grabbing some Yeezys on release day(for retail) 
laugh.gif

Let's pray that everyone stays healthy over the whole preseason and continues the fire from the season when they offensively killed many teams at home.
Team defense will be very crucial from round 2 on.
Would be awesome if Cleveland finally wins the chip this year.

juiced for the playoffs man, after seeing the tickets selling out within 4 seconds I realized that getting season tickets was the best purchase of my life 

anybody have confirmation that game 1 is sunday?

I believe so, I will be at game 1, ended up pulling the trigger on 2 tickets, sec 100, row 5, for 150 a pop...I was at Bron's first ever playoff game back in 06, only right i go to this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom