**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love outlet pass to running Bron... damn!!! Watching just the scrimmage gets me pumped for the regular season... cannot wait!

Last night was crazy, 16K for a scrimmage!

I caught 1 of those t-shirts they were handing out in the stands, and some dude bought it off me for 25 bucks, then couple minutes later, I caught another one lol

really regretted not going last night after seeing the IG videos...i'll be there sunday though

^ I think that's a fan idea for a contest I saw. It's not official.

Just reactivated my LeaguePass. Didn't watch many games last year because it was too depressing. Planning to see as many as possible this year starting with Tel Aviv on Sunday.

As a proud and long time Heat loyalist, I am truly happy for your city and organization! Wishing you all and your team a safe and healthy season. Make no mistake however, you'll get some good competition this season from my boys down on Brickell Ave I assure you of that lol. Nothing but respect from me Cav fans, Salute :nthat:!

Watching the first preseason game as I missed it live. Bron seemed a little rusty and kinda forced stuff but it's only a pre-season and it's gonna get better. Kyrie is already in the mid-season form it seems, as he played hard on both ends. for Love it seemed like he was still looking for the exact role he's gonna play as he sometimes looked hesitant. But his fullcourt pass was a thing of beauty.

I also love what Dion and TT brings to the table. I wasn't really worried about TT fitting in b/c his style is perfect to be that 5th guy on the floor who does the dirty job, but Dion also seems to have gotten better at catch & shoot, and can break down the opposing guard as he doesn't have to face the elite defender in front of him as much as last season.

Team bench somewhat worries me, as there weren't much besides Delly and Andy. Hope the new guys can step it up in the coming season.

It's still so surreal.

We're ready
so surreal.  I was there last night, and it was crazy seeing Lebron in a cavs jersey again.  I sat right by maccabi's bench, they def do not deodorize.  Got on TV a few times though 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom