2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

Earl thomas cleats tho? Do these athletesjust let people give them ANYTHING to wear? Alot of them have no style

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/speedvent-packers-training-shorts/pid-1455135

Anybody try these out yet?

I'd like a pair but that $75 is steep...

I have the Niner pair and they are very nice, but not worth $75 and I damn well didn't pay that much either. The only reason they are that expensive is the markup because they are the NFL version. There is a very nice sheen and a DWR coating that has water just bead off and the venting in the back you can really feel.

I have the Niner pair and they are very nice, but not worth $75 and I damn well didn't pay that much either. The only reason they are that expensive is the markup because they are the NFL version. There is a very nice sheen and a DWR coating that has water just bead off and the venting in the back you can really feel.

Hopefully they show up somewhere that I can use a discount.

I just got a pair of the Carbon Elite 2014 in.  Didn't know they came with a shoe bag.  Nice surprise.  Testing them out this weekend playing flag football. 

I'm definitely ready for football season! I wanna see if nike will give Johnny Football his own sig cleat [emoji]8265[/emoji]️

Was anyone able to get the Air Jordan 6 retro cleat that came out last week? Any more information regarding a full scale release?

Damn, Nike it going all out on this draft, signed Manziel, Bortles, Carr, Bridgewater, Evans, Beckham Jr, Barr, and Ebron.

Back
Top Bottom