2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

Anybody see the gloves some of the Alabama guys were wearing last night? never seen em before.

yeah its most likely has to do with him getting paid more. i havent seen him in any of the nike football commercials that i can recall.

JJ is confusing me, now back to the Nike cleats and gloves today against the Titans.

Anybody see the gloves some of the Alabama guys were wearing last night? never seen em before.

I am assuming you are talking about the Nike CJ81 Elite gloves. Bama and Oregon are the only two NCAA teams that I have seen that have them in their school colors.

Another aberration today, DeAndre Hopkins was wearing UA gloves and Nike soccer cleats. I am sure UA doesn't like that.

nfl_e_beckhamjr_300x300.jpg

e25416742a5a4dabe49e3dcf84ebaccc_original.png

I haven't watch too much football this year, but, whatever happened to the Vapor Ultimates? I feel as if I haven't seen them on any players or on the Oregon sidelines. Any insight? Where these a serious fail of consumer expectations?

Seemed liked a gimmick release from most peoples opinion that post in here. I think Nike wanted to capitalize on the Flyknit movement and they put in in a cleat.

For me it came down to these factors...

1. Way to expensive.
2. Other then Flyknit no other new technology
3. Heavier then the VC14

^, shhhh keep these on the DL lol. Limited quantities and I want my pair instead of ahole resellers who are not fans of these teams.

Just in case anyone was wondering... Some Jordan 7 MCS cleats on sale right now. If I had the coin I'd buy some but... here ya go.

They dropped on shoe palace.com but they aren't available via link or search anymore. They should have a full scale release soon.

Same thing as the Playoff 12 that dropped that had a MCS plate. A few NFL guys wore them and a couple members on this board said they played surprisingly well.

I'm assuming this is what Nike will be releasing tomorrow, a sort of Flyknit 2.0 cleat? You can kind of make out the same silhouette from what Nike is showing on their website to the pictures shown above.

I'm assuming this is what Nike will be releasing tomorrow, a sort of Flyknit 2.0 cleat? You can kind of make out the same silhouette from what Nike is showing on their website to the pictures shown above.

Every color-way has been one solid color which makes it like camouflage. So hard to see the details and nuances of the cleat.

It seem like the first flyknit cleat was rushed to production. It definitely was not in line with the normal Nike Football product cycle release. Hopefully this cleat will be much better and a but cheaper.

The first Flyknit cleat that released was def. out of the blue especially when the VC14 had just dropped.

I'm going to need to see some weight reduction and an update to the plate / outsole in the cleats that are releasing tomorrow or I am just sticking with my VC14.

Good sign players are wearing them since no one wore the last ones?
That, or Nike University (Oregon) is having some athletes test them out and are going to record their feedback. But yes, good to see players wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom