2014 carmine legit check ..thanks NT..

I just received these today, and I dunno, sketchy looking jumpman logo on the lace 'web' and sloppy paint on the jumpman on the bottom..is that just jordan brand quality now? are these legit? thanks NT ..holding my breath.. 

Looks like typical JB quality to me. Nothing is telling me they are fake. Where did you get them from? Look legit to me but can you get a pic of the qc stamp in the box?

thanks @retrohead182  bought from a seller on ebay, has 100% feedback, everyone else who bought a pair from him has left positive feedback about the pairs they'd received,,that jumpman stitching just threw me off, and made me question..thanks again

Yeah pics QC stamp and the QC sticker inside box. Should have both, and of black paper inside box. Along with a pic of size tag inside shoe.

didn't want to pull out the shoe insert in case I can return them..but here's the tags and in  box pics ..thanks again NT

100% legit. Just watch out because some ebay sellers that sell fakes have 100% positive feedback. When some realizes they got fakes and tell the seller they want a refund, the seller tells the buyer to leave positive feedback and he will issue a refund to them. Just FYI 

@retrohead182  @ryanjumpman420  thanks guys.. I was gonna get these from my local footlocker, but an employee grabbed the only size 9 they had!, so I had to resort to ebay.. none of the usual sellers I buy from had these, so I'm happy to hear they're ok..i just assume everything on ebay is fake until proven legit nowadays.. :smile: thanks again..time to lace up

@retrohead182
 @ryanjumpman420
 thanks guys.. I was gonna get these from my local footlocker, but an employee grabbed the only size 9 they had!, so I had to resort to ebay.. none of the usual sellers I buy from had these, so I'm happy to hear they're ok..i just assume everything on ebay is fake until proven legit nowadays.. :smile: thanks again..time to lace up
Aint nothing wrong with that. Better to be safe than sorry. Nice pickup.

Back
Top Bottom