2014 Chevy Camaro (Refreshed)

I didn't feel the last one they built but I would choose that over this refresh

Chevy coulda done better

^Sounds like a foxbody..

Nope 2002 stang

I also had a 2002 grand prix that eat Camaro and mustangs

Now this is street light racing or highway moderate speeds

Seeing the looks on their faces cause I was eating them pricesless.

Street racing i win alot because I build my cars with lots of low rpm torque not horsepower. Horsepower isn't needed for street racing so much.

Last edited:
:lol: the torque curve on the Mustang will destroy the Camaro. Due to their small displacement the 6cyls only make about 270 lb/ft of torque. Modern V6s boast 300+ hp but have to rev to the limit to make those numbers.

Im not hating on the v6s... they have their place.... but if you wanna talk **** about how fast your car is you bought the wrong car.

:lol: the torque curve on the Mustang will destroy the Camaro. Due to their small displacement the 6cyls only make about 270 lb/ft of torque. Modern V6s boast 300+ hp but have to rev to the limit to make those numbers.

Im not hating on the v6s... they have their place.... but if you wanna talk **** about how fast your car is you bought the wrong car.

Exactly. All my cars I build my torque at low to mid rpm. Horsepower is good for track racing or high speed 100+ racing.

And the stands are very light too. It's a wrap. Dudes in Camaro would just slow down change lanes and turn their head the other way.

Now on the highway I can get them till my tourqe flatten out early low rpm which usually ain't too long

Cameros have high end tourqe

Last edited:

Exactly.. Take notes guccjermaine guccjermaine

Last edited:

laugh.gif
the torque curve on the Mustang will destroy the Camaro. Due to their small displacement the 6cyls only make about 270 lb/ft of torque. Modern V6s boast 300+ hp but have to rev to the limit to make those numbers.

Exactly.. Take notes @GuccJermaine
Camaro > Mustang... Just ask your girl. BTW with my recent purchase of a CAI, headers, and exhaust; not only am I quicker and faster than you. My car is also newer and better looking than yours. After the winter months I will add 20's. FYI my car is still covered under the 100k warranty even with my recent mods; so basically my car is more reliable than yours too. 

2013 5.0>>>>>>>>> 2013 SS

what are you on?
Dude has a 2007 gt. My stock Camaro came from the factory faster than his car.

No it didnt. Your car advertises more HP, but makes considerably less torque and it outweighs the GT by 200 lbs. Stock to stock 0-60 times on the 7 year old Stang are over a second quicker than the Camaro. You also need to take into consideration if the Mustang has any mods its totally lights out for the 6cyl. The LFX in your car is tuned for maximum output from the factory, there isn't much you can do outside forced induction to improve performance whereas V8s always respond much better to mods.

Last edited:

Exactly.. Take notes [@=/u/73416/GuccJermaine]@GuccJermaine[/@]
Camaro > Mustang... Just ask your girl. BTW with my recent purchase of a CAI, headers, and exhaust; not only am I quicker and faster than you. My car is also newer and better looking than yours. After the winter months I will add 20's. FYI my car is still covered under the 100k warranty even with my recent mods; so basically my car is more reliable than yours too. 

????

Exactly.. Take notes [@=/u/73416/GuccJermaine]@GuccJermaine[/@]

????

I was gonna call him out on this, but he might know someone at the dealership that will overlook it.
Although he should be aware that anything more than a basic oil/filter change and an independent GM rep will inspect and void warranty on the spot. GM does not validate any headers under warranty( long or short tube) and a ecu tune (needed to keep the headers from throwing codes) is the kiss of death...they will completely void your warranty on the spot.

Last edited:
My 2014 V6 will beat your V8 and I'll save gas doing it.

This a stang will eat a camaro. Those cars too heavy. My old stang vs few mods use to eat most cars cause my stang was so light

Assuming you're tombout the V6 Camaro then yes, you would win. But you ain't beating a SS.

^Sounds like a foxbody..

Nope 2002 stang

I also had a 2002 grand prix that eat Camaro and mustangs

Now this is street light racing or highway moderate speeds

Seeing the looks on their faces cause I was eating them pricesless.

Street racing i win alot because I build my cars with lots of low rpm torque not horsepower. Horsepower isn't needed for street racing so much.

This is true for the most part. Idk how they race in other areas but here in San Jose all you really need is low end torque. I'm sure a 302 will suffice as long as it's nice on the low end. However I hear up in Oakland they actually race full quarter miles. In that case a bigger engine with lots of horsepower would also be nice.

Smh at so many people disrespecting Chevy. Let's not forget the only main thing Ford has against us is their rear end which is why Foxbodys and such have so much potential. You want a real monster Ford, it's gonna be powered by Chevy.

Dat Poor man's block :pimp:

The next gen is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to see what they do. Don't like the refreshed tailights at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom