2014 fiba basketball World Cup!! Team usa

I wanted the t-shirt from 2012 with the grey/navy uSa on the front...never released so don't get your hopes up on these.

The Nike reverse practice tank tops and those grey sleeveless T-Shirts that they are wearing for practice are very very nice!

I hope they will sell these!
also liking the shorts. nike doesn't make solid color mesh (I assume they're mesh) basketball shorts anymore.

The 2012s were much better. 
pimp.gif

The home and away shorts are already a sure purchase, if Kyrie Irving makes the team, I will get that authentic road jersey with number 10!

I have the feeling that Kyrie could be a little bit like young Penny Hardaway back in the early Orlando days, the way Nike is pursuing him! Sorry for the 1 off topic sentence!

The shorts look way better now that the hyper elite part is shown than the pixtures that were shown earlier. May have to get the navy/red shorts.

When do the socks drop? The ones with the straight stripe up the back? Not the ones that say "USA" typed on the side.

When do the socks drop? The ones with the straight stripe up the back? Not the ones that say "USA" typed on the side.

the socks they wore the other night were almost exactly like the Elite 2.0 that released in 2012. only difference is the ones from 2012 have the star instead of the Swoosh.

your best bet now is go check ebay.

View media item 1112403

The shorts have the USA basketball logo on them. Sucks it's not a star.

I've been seeing people on Instagram that have been buying the USA Basketball shirts. So I think they will be releasing as opposed to the 2012 shirts that never released.

I've been seeing people on Instagram that have been buying the USA Basketball shirts. So I think they will be releasing as opposed to the 2012 shirts that never released.
where? the only ones i've seen on ig are replicas. that would be sweet

Somethings is better then nothing though. Looking forward to the shirts releasing as well. hopefully we get the practice shorts too

Back
Top Bottom