2014 Infiniti Q50 (formerly known as G37) Starts ~$36k

Infiniti doesn't equal bang for the buck, Infiniti equals a false sense of luxury for consumers just as Lexus and Acura do as you pointed out.

How are Infiniti, Lexus an Acura NOT luxury cars?

Maybe not AS luxurious as the Euro brands, but they def are luxury cars. 

How are Infiniti, Lexus an Acura NOT luxury cars?

Maybe not AS luxurious as the Euro brands, but they def are luxury cars. 
I've been a consumer for much longer than most of you, and have seen what happens to these so called luxury cars first hand over the long run.
Trust me when I say that the parent company badged versions are on par and most times much better quality than the "luxury" versions.
It's your money, do what makes you happy. I've learned enough very expensive lessons to look past the logo on the hood.

Last edited:
Lol ur a clown.

Comparing 30k cars to 60k cars seems fair and sensible.

Infiniti equals bang for your buck. Everyone that owns one knows this

The m37x is luxurious too FWIW

Lemme guess Lexus are overpriced toyotas. Range/jaguar over priced ford. Etc etc

I think the q50 is horrid if that matters btw
I didn't compare 30K cars to 60K cars. It was you that slid these overpriced Nissans into the luxury/performance market.
I'm glad that my illustration shows you how silly your original wall of text comes across.

Infiniti doesn't equal bang for the buck, Infiniti equals a false sense of luxury for consumers just as Lexus and Acura do as you pointed out.

View media item 15687You should smile more Bozo. :D

:rofl:

Thats not him b

I've been a consumer for much longer than most of you, and have seen what happens to these so called luxury cars first hand over the long run.
Trust me when I say that the parent company badged versions are on par and most times much better quality than the "luxury" versions.
It's your money, do what makes you happy. I've learned enough very expensive lessons to look past the logo on the hood.
But whats this have to do with them being not luxury cars? 
laugh.gif

Leather, build quality, gadgets, and status. Thats basically luxury. Stuff you dont really need but its there for convenience. An Accord is not better built than a TL, nor does it feel as premium.

Nissan = Infinite so to me it the same thing as me getting a fully loaded maxima. who knows maybe I am wrong but thats how I feel

Nissan = Infinite so to me it the same thing as me getting a fully loaded maxima. who knows maybe I am wrong but thats how I feel
I mean Maxima is on the top end of Nissan's lineup, of course its gonna be nice fully loaded. Its still FWD though.

A Maxima starts at $33k these days though, only $3k less and I think it is safe to assume that a stock Q50 will have more standard features @ $36k than a stock Maxima @ $33k.

Lexus, Acura, Infiniti have no business being mentioned with BMW, MB, Audi.

I'm just saying. Opinion. Cry or hate if you want.

Dudes like it because its affordable for them, 33-35k. 

Those Asian car brands shouldn't even be considered luxury. It is beneath German auto makers.

Dudes can use the whole "MPG, compact, aero-dynamic" excuse. Stop it you buying it cuz its cheap

Last edited:

Those Asian car brands shouldn't even be considered luxury. It is beneath German auto makers.

Dudes can use the whole "MPG, compact". Stop it you buying it cuz its cheap

Weren't you just bashing the CLA for being cheap? A3 still starts at $27k and a 128i starts at $31k.

$36k is right around where the 328i and C250 begins, hell the BMW 320i starts at $32k. Not even sure what you are talking about in this post.

And dude, no one is using the "MPG, compact" argument in this thread. Did you even read the thread at all? That discussion was on the Audi thread, a German auto maker who is making more smaller and more compact cars that is pretty damn affordable.

And stop using the "just opinion, I'm just stating mine" like you aren't taking cheap shots at people who buy or like the car.

Dudes can use the whole "MPG, compact, aero-dynamic" excuse. Stop it you buying it cuz its cheap

You got no car

You should be respecting Daewoo

Last edited:
all these cars kinda starting to look the same...while aesthetically pleasing, they all kinda lack character

Back
Top Bottom