2014 Jordan 6 Black Infrared

Looked on youtube and these forums but everything seems to contradict some things.  I'm a little suspect on these because it seems like the 3m isnt bright enough, the lace lock is too dark, and the infrared color seems a little off.  Some other LCs seem to indicate its legit others indicate it isnt legit.  Any valuable feedback is appreciated.  If it's the worst case scenario being fakes, I'd like to get my hard earned money back pronto

these look legit to me. the shade of the infrared under flash is the right shade. the material on the collar looks right.

the box label, qc sticker, stamp all look good.

i dunno...wait for more opinion i guess. BUT since i pulled out my pair i did notice that the stitching around the ankle bubble on the medial side on both left and right shoe finishes at the bottom. 

i notice the op's pair; one shoe finishes at the bottom, but one shoe finishes the at the rear.

so yea, you guy are probably right. could've fooled me tho if i didn't double check my pair.

Last edited:
Thanks y'all. Turns out these were fake! 3M was too weak, hole perforation was way too small and way too far apart. I got a legit one and I absolutely can tell the difference in person. Plus I saw an IG user, a username like fakefiles or something like that, shed light on these and it was a definite confirmation that it was fake.  The seller agreed to give me my money back, but I took some comparison pics before I sent these fake A** joint back. I'll post a real vs authentic difference sometime when I get a chance so others can be informed.

Thanks y'all. Turns out these were fake! 3M was too weak, hole perforation was way too small and way too far apart. I got a legit one and I absolutely can tell the difference in person. Plus I saw an IG user, a username like fakefiles or something like that, shed light on these and it was a definite confirmation that it was fake.  The seller agreed to give me my money back, but I took some comparison pics before I sent these fake A** joint back. I'll post a real vs authentic difference sometime when I get a chance so others can be informed.
glad to hear

Back
Top Bottom