2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
No cares if you're impressed or not. The fact is the boy is sick and his potential is unlimited.

Last edited:
Son who cares how you win? You don't get extra points for drafting players and building your team :lol:

There's the imlive365 I know... :lol:

When you're grouping 3 top ten players in their prime n that's attracting more n more big names to join up its disgusting bro and thats why ppl hated the heat nobody likes the allstar team aspect..no need 2 argue anymore...
The storm is over now..

It WAS what it was..

Last edited:
Not impressed at the wiggins clip.
No cares if you're impressed or not. The fact is the boy is sick and is potential is unlimited.
roll.gif
at both of these

There's the imlive365 I know... :lol:

When you're grouping 3 that's attracting more n more big names to join up its disgusting bro and thats why ppl hated the heat..no need 2 argue anymore...The storm is over noow..

It WAS what it was..
Would you be using this same argument if the bulls did the same thing Miami did in 2010? Because we all know they tried to. And don't deny that lol :lol:

Would you be using this same argument if the bulls did the same thing Miami did in 2010? Because we all know they tried to. And don't deny that lol :lol:

Alot of true bulls fans wanted Wade myself included..

I really wanted Wade only back then..
And Bron ruined that which is where alot of the dislike I had 4 him came from

Would I be saying this? I'd have to admit that we went out and bought the whole pot if we did so..I'm glad we didn't cause imo it would ruin our identity and we'd adapt that ***** made outlook that Miami was looked at as and somewhat still is..so yes I'd have to be real bout it especially adding 3 on top of d rose..then allen and birdman on top of noah...

NO THANK YOU

Last edited:
There options including lebron are all draft picks, what don't u understand bout that? They didn't go out and get ray allen birdman lebron james bosh..
Karma a *****..heat belong in basketball hell Minnesota style for next year's and tears to come
:lol: yall bought stars you didn't build a team...stupid phrase or not it's tru

If u buy land and build a house on it.
You built that house.

If you walking down the street see a real estate number and cut a check, you bought that house

Am I supposed to be impressed by that? Once again, what have the cavs built?

Alot of true bulls fans wanted Wade myself included..

I really wanted Wade only back then..
And Bron ruined that which is where alot of the dislike I had 4 him came from

Would I be saying this? I'd have to admit that we went out and bought the whole pot if we did so..I'm glad we didn't cause imo it would ruin our identity and we'd adapt that ***** made outlook that Miami was looked at as and somewhat still is..so yes I'd have to be real bout it especially adding 3 on top of d rose..then allen and birdman on top of noah...

NO THANK YOU
Birdman was a free agent who we signed in the middle of the year dude was at home hunting deer :lol: anybody could have sigined him

the bought vs built thing is just a stupid phrase small market teams use to try and lessen the value of a big market team's success.

miami "bought" their big 3, went to the finals 4 times, won 2.

OKC "built" their 4 by being garbage 3 straight years, enough to get durant, westbrook, harden, and ibaka, have been to 1 finals, and lost.

winning championships is all that matters, no matter how you construct the team.

the moral (they hope) is that buidling will win more than buying will

we saw buying a team will only get you two rings max

theyre hoping to build a dynasty which is 3+

I'm not arguing the logistics of the draft picks, just the fact that you obtain draft picks by losing and luck.

What else is there to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom