2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
my people wouldn't do that
Clipper fans be gettin this tatted on themselves

67ecacc967271e0f5c550a97b2218b6a.jpg

I always see Waiters up late at night retweeting people who say "you need the ball in your hands more" or "Wiggins ain't taking your starting spot"
mean.gif
(didn't Jarret Jack or Dellad-whatever do that already?)
CRYING.
roll.gif
Y u do this, Dion?

Son clearly doesn't give a ****. Someone gotta tell him to cut that **** out before they use it against him though.
Originally Posted by ill steelo  
eh i understand where parsons is coming from but dude lmao hes acting like hes an allstar or something
Words from Morey: "The reality is, to win a title, you have to be the team who finds Chandler Parsons... not the team that pays Chandler Parsons a max contract."
Let me preface by saying that Morey is right and I agree with him...

...but what purpose does it serve to publicize that quote? IMO it does him more harm than good in the long run and feeds into the perception that he looks at every player as pieces on a chessboard and nothing more.

He's a good GM and I don't fault him for taking risks but he's gotta chill sometimes. Might just end up burning you when it matters.

Last edited:
Morey has had that reputation of looking at players as if they were all assets tho. Boys been known that but I do feel like it might **** us in the future smh

As for Parsons he does talk a lot and usually can back it up but it is annoying  cuz hes on a different squad now 
laugh.gif

Dude talks too much sometimes tho. He ran his mouth during the 1st round against Portland and got outplayed damn near the whole series by Batum and boys was trash too 
mean.gif

He'll put up damn near the same numbers he put up here

Last edited:
Anybody got links of that 03 draft class in the summer league? Wade Bron melo all them. Can't find anything.

Last edited:
i probably would have matched that if i were houston.  parsons is a solid third option, its harden who needs to learn how to play in the playoffs

i probably would have matched that if i were houston.  parsons is a solid third option, its harden who needs to learn how to play in the playoffs

Chandler is a really good basketball player, we just couldn't afford to sign him without getting bosh too. We could have had bosh, Harden, Parsons, and Howard, or only harden Parsons Howard. Only matching his wouldn't allow us to improve the team anymore.

You match Parsons (after missing out on Bosh) and you remove all financial flexibility. So you're stuck with those 3 with no cap space & you just got beat in the first round with homecourt advantage with those 3.

You let him go, you can still throw max money at Love next year or Durant the year after.

And yes, the chance at Love or Durant is better than paying Parsons 15 mil a year & locking myself into a core that isn't a serious contender.

They would've obviously matched the contract if they had snagged Chris Bosh because they'd have the best 2-5 in basketball, so **** flexibility at that point.

Last edited:
Wiz fans don't be that mad when ppl leave your team out of their playoff predictions for next season. Yall no why, yall sucked for so long it's easy for ppl to forget.

I will say though, really aint no way the Wiz don't make the playoffs next year and for years to come. Actually nice to see that come together.

Wall :pimp:

A new challenger for most Ls taken in the NBA appears!?!

View media item 1075186
The Jews in America are gonna get him lol

even more than that dude has no conviction behind his bs either. he does ****, then immediately takes it back. ***** *** *****
I laughed cuz I believed he posted it as some joke in bad taste and then realized the backlash it'd get so instead of just deleting and immediate apology.

I think yall being a bit gullible to believe Dwight even knows about the issues of Palestine and Israel. There is no conviction to have cuz he mostly doesn't know what the **** he's talking about :lol: It's like a young white kid saying the n-word with literally no knowledge of it other than it being a bad word used to attack black ppl.

When Lebron is done playing Ball, He's going to have surpassed Jordan.Jordan's name will always be synonymous with GOAT, but 2 generations of Jordan watchers have passed away in my lifetime and Jordan still reigns. Lebron, when he retires I will have watched him in 2 different decades.I'm 35 now, when I'm 55 65 and more,The conversation between Lebron Kobe and Jordan and who was the best, Lebron is going to be the answer

Time is on Lebron's side. His story is forming as his career goes on and man, it's hard to write **** this good. He still has rings he will get, and in a pretty Valiant way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom