2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

His problems started even before Cincinnati. He was one of the last to sign to a school in his class. It looked real shaky for him for a bit. Hopefully he'll get his act together. 
Yea, but those problems were well documented.

the bucks should just move to Seattle. i know they have a new owner and all that, that team is never good and it seems like no one wants to really play there. no "superstar" at least.

Tom Withers @twithersAP

LeBron loves Wiggins and I have to believe that means as much to #Cavs as anything as they consider adding any pieces.
9:26 AM - 16 Jul 2014

the bucks should just move to Seattle. i know they have a new owner and all that, that team is never good and it seems like no one wants to really play there. no "superstar" at least.
"Greek Freak" and Bari are their superstars. Get Sanders right and you have a squad with Henson growing.

He was in San Antonio. Maybe the Bucks' culture changed him.
He was full of himself here, he would diss kids asking for autographs and tell chicks at the club to swallow his kids. Not even a hello it was straight up
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 wildin' out 
laugh.gif

Can't. Terms of the sale is that the new owner wouldn't move the team out of Milwaukee. Yao was interested in buying it until that stipulation was added on. Not even would the old owner fight the move, the city would as well since it would take money out of there economy.

He was in San Antonio. Maybe the Bucks' culture changed him.

He was full of himself here, he would diss kids asking for autographs and tell chicks at the club to swallow his kids. Not even a hello it was straight up :lol:

Wha what whaaaat??? Gary Neal? Like, Gary Neal, Gary Neal? I'm so appalled lol.

No they need to stay in the East

Mallory Edens needs to stay closer to my city :lol:

Hornets so irrelevant I keep confusing them for the Pelicans... 

totally forgot there was a Bobcats team

:smh: Man I'd take LaLa down right there on that couch, b.

I couldn't do it man, not with melo watching like that. Would be the first time he denied penetration.

"Greek Freak" and Bari are their superstars. Get Sanders right and you have a squad with Henson growing.

Charlotte and Milwaukee have been added to the league pass agenda with utah. What's the deal with sanders? He's just a weed head with freak injuries last season? He'll be cool

He was full of himself here, he would diss kids asking for autographs and tell chicks at the club to swallow his kids. Not even a hello it was straight up :lol:

This is no surprise something was always off about that guy :lol:

Last edited:
Sanders' substance abuse problem is very real. Wonder if rehab and/or Jason Kidd will help. Don't want to see him go down the Josh Gordon road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom