2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls

Lmao

Bulls????

They are. 6 or. 7thg seed.

Ill bet you 5 g's we finish top 4. Put ur money where ur mouth is....you know NOTHING.

my*****-o.gif

Ill bet you 5 g's we finish top 4. Put ur money where ur mouth is....you know NOTHING.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Welp.

Bulls

Lmao

Bulls????

*record scratches* :nerd:

200.gif

Clifford smith rolling in his grave

& just like cliff he may never been seen again
He's not about that life, he doesn't have the sack to put that 5G's up, all talk. He be in here trollin all day everyday, admitted he had 7 different accounts, the mods/admins in this thread let him and his tomfoolery slide, yet Meth out here handing out infractions to those of us who respond??? :smh:

basically
This dude is getting destroyed right now :lol:

200.gif
*repped*

:rofl:

wish g's stood for gummi bears. i would bet like 10

:rofl:

Last edited:
uh oooh someone's feeling's were hurt cuz i got that meth PM....

cats spread ignorance, troll,bait ppl & then gets checked only to run to mommy for help because "someones being mean"

L A N I T Y

Happens every time breh

Fools stay pulling that with me...when I bark back they run like some thots

Last edited:
just had to block some dude in the NFL thread... 

i ain't trying to get banned for embarrassing the chap... 

trolls get protected on NT cz you can't say much to em w/o getting a ticket in your PMs 

Wade being a lame if you ask me... 

he handed the city over to Lebron, now he acting brand new .... 

I get it Wade... Miami needs a comfort blanket... I see what you're doing here 

still lame tho. 

care to explain your broad stroke comment playa? cuz if I'm not mistaken you we labeled in the same category as the rest of the trolls not to long ago & you changed your ways.... kinda like a ***** getting saved & realizing her wrong doings

:wow: :rofl:

you are dismantling dudes today... good god

Bulls

Lmao

Bulls????

my*****-o.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Welp.

Bulls

Lmao

Bulls????

*record scratches*
nerd.gif

200.gif

Clifford smith rolling in his grave
& just like cliff he may never been seen again
He's not about that life, he doesn't have the sack to put that 5G's up, all talk. He be in here trollin all day everyday, admitted he had 7 different accounts, the mods/admins in this thread let him and his tomfoolery slide, yet Meth out here handing out infractions to those of us who respond???
mean.gif
basically
This dude is getting destroyed right now
laugh.gif

200.gif
*repped*

roll.gif

wish g's stood for gummi bears. i would bet like 10
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom