2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really think greek freak will be kd lite

But How? There's things that KD has that He just can't physically do.

He's nowhere near as quick, Doesn't have close to the Agility that KD has

as of now doesn't have the handle, Doesn't shoot anywhere near as good as KD, and just isn't as fluent... the few times i've seen him he's moved like a NBA2K player lol. I think he can be a good player in this league but KD is unattainable, he just doesn't have the physical tools that KD has.

Jabari Parker is A lot bigger than i thought he could very well play PF in today's NBA

2) Greek freak is going to be Batun at best... if i EVER hear someone call him KD lite again i'm gonna snap he has NOTHING in common with KD

:rofl: this guy

i saw that togashi guy play last night. dude was efficient. hopefully he makes someones roster and ***** on lin :lol:

i dont

i dont see the hype with him. he will be a decent player tho, thats about it

But How? There's things that KD has that He just can't physically do.

He's nowhere near as quick, Doesn't have close to the Agility that KD has

as of now doesn't have the handle, Doesn't shoot anywhere near as good as KD, and just isn't as fluent... the few times i've seen him he's moved like a NBA2K player lol. I think he can be a good player in this league but KD is unattainable, he just doesn't have the physical tools that KD has.

i was bsing tyisny from the last line in his post :lol: greek freak will be a bit better than batum imo nothing more if he even gets there

You guys responding to Cold City's KD Lite comment need to read the post above his.

You guys responding to Cold City's KD Lite comment need to read the post above his.

i know he wasnt being serious, i was just saying in general since i havent commented on the kid in awhile while everyone else is saying hes gonna be a star.

i just dont see it to be honest

He was lost (and close to falling) when Bari spun off; didn't drive cause help was coming

If lost means being in front of the guy the whole time, then I guess you're right. Either way, if I'm coaching the other team, I can live all day with my defense forcing the other team to shoot 19 foot fadeaway jumpers, regardless of how it happens.

for you kobe fans:

would you rather that he leaves and wins his 6th ring or stays and the team fades into mediocrity?

^I'm sure that question was asked with the assumption that Kobe fans and Laker fans are one in the same.  I am a huge Kobe fan but hate the Lakers.

So my answer is he leaves and wins a 6th ring.

Last edited:
I feel like kobe is stuck because he wants that 6th ring but doesn't want people to look at the end of his career like MJ when he went to the wizards. He wants to stay in LA win the 6th ring without having to say he had to chase and saying he stayed with on team his whole career.

^I'm sure that question was asked with the assumption that Kobe fans and Laker fans are one in the same.  I am a huge Kobe fan but hate the Lakers.

So my answer is he leaves and wins a 6th ring.

not necessarily. i mean its rare to see a player stay with one team his entire career, so some fans might want to see him retire with the team hes played the last 17 years with.

I feel like kobe is stuck because he wants that 6th ring but doesn't want people to look at the end of his career like MJ when he went to the wizards. He wants to stay in LA win the 6th ring without having to say he had to chase and saying he stayed with on team his whole career.

thats a bit different, because jordan retired and came back. jordan also only played 13 seasons for the bulls. imagine if he played as long as kobe or kareem :x the numbers :smokin

thats a bit different, because jordan retired and came back. jordan also only played 13 seasons for the bulls. imagine if he played as long as kobe or kareem :x the numbers :smokin
Wordd I know but I feel like that's one thing kobe wanted to have over MJ . He never left the team that drafted him (which in turn kinda put a dent in MJs almost perfect career)

for you kobe fans:

would you rather that he leaves and wins his 6th ring or stays and the team fades into mediocrity?

dont care for the Lakers but i want him to be a Laker for life. i assume he wants the same so i dont see him ever leaving. He wants to win but yea

for you kobe fans:

There's no point in asking the question, he isn't going anywhere even if we wanted him too.

They gave him that ridiculous contract specifically to give him his Magic-Jeter farewell tour.

LA didn't get a chance to do it for Magic because he was suddenly gone just like that, they are going to make up for it this time with Kobe, despite setting the team back a couple years.

The Lakers will be terrible this year, and yet, the very next year (his last) they will be the talk of the NBA all year long because of Kobe's tour. Lat game at _, last time Kobe faces _, etc will lead almost every night. They could be a last place team and still have the whole NBA following them all year long, saying goodbye to him. So team wise it's a step back, but marketing wise, they will bring in millions off that bull ****.

Last edited:
LMAO SO YALL WOULD RATHER BE THE TALK AND GET ATTENTION RATHER THAN CONTEND FOR A TITLE

REMEMBER WHEN FUNK FLEX SAID VOL 3 WAS HIS LAST MIX CD

I SOMETINES FEEL LIKE LAKER FANS DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING SINCE THEY CAN SAY YO WE BEEN WINNERS CHECK DA BANNNERS

KINDA LIKE ANNOYING COWGIRLS FANS

I might be late but, the debate about Parker And Wiggins reminds me of Bron and Melo back in the day. Wiggins is Bron, Parker Melo. Wiggins the athletic freak, Parker the NBA ready game. Ready set go. Trying to weave myself bacj into this thread, been gone for 4 years. Go Cavs, ha
Went into hiding til 'Bron came back, huh. 
mean.gif

Charlotte is moving up soon all that mj talk will be over..he's slowly putting together a good team
yep

He was lost (and close to falling) when Bari spun off; didn't drive cause help was coming
If lost means being in front of the guy the whole time, then I guess you're right. Either way, if I'm coaching the other team, I can live all day with my defense forcing the other team to shoot 19 foot fadeaway jumpers, regardless of how it happens.
that space was way more than enough to shoot or drive after he spun, hell dude almost fell....what do i know though

and it's possible to be a 4 seed one year and be a lower seed the following year. **** happens all the time, but the bulls should be better this year compared to last

Bulls have no Offense.

Bron or wiggins will lock Rose up.

Chicago is a 5th seed at best. If they do end up getting a top 2 seed they'll fall flat in the playoffs.

How are they a 5th seed at best when they finished 4th in the conference last year w/ a short-handed team?
The East sucked more than usual last season.

And? Their roster is better as of now.
You asked how are they a 5th seed at best when they finished 4th in the conference last season w/ a short-handed team. I answered that as far as coming up with that reasoning.
for you kobe fans:

There's no point in asking the question, he isn't going anywhere even if we wanted him too.

They gave him that ridiculous contract specifically to give him his Magic-Jeter farewell tour.

LA didn't get a chance to do it for Magic because he was suddenly gone just like that, they are going to make up for it this time with Kobe, despite setting the team back a couple years.

The Lakers will be terrible this year, and yet, the very next year (his last) they will be the talk of the NBA all year long because of Kobe's tour. Lat game at _, last time Kobe faces _, etc will lead almost every night. They could be a last place team and still have the whole NBA following them all year long, saying goodbye to him. So team wise it's a step back, but marketing wise, they will bring in millions off that bull ****.
You really believe Kobe wants to retire after the end of his current contract?

Despite me thinking his body just can't keep up I think he won't especially if he plays good this season and the team sucks. That'll just distort his perception on the matter and boost his motivation/ego

Last edited:
Lol that Togashi dude in his shirt and shorts with that backpack looks like he'd fit in my local gym.

He'd make a lot of money hustling dudes White Men Can't Jump style.

I would use him as a ringer in my Asian league, no shame

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom