2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron got what he wanted. Watch Love fold under those playoff lights and the next thing you know lebron is doing it all by himself again :smh:

Just when lebron made me a fan he pulls a diva stunt again. Chicago will wash them

Lebron got what he wanted. Watch Love fold under those playoff lights and the next thing you know lebron is doing it all by himself again :smh:

Just when lebron made me a fan he pulls a diva stunt again. Chicago will wash them

Highly doubt Love chokes lolll.

He's not Durant....

I SEE BRON AND NORRIS WHO DA OTHER TWO DUDES?
Eric Bledsoe and Tristan Thompson.

All players in the picture repped by Rich Paul.

(Btw can anyone identify the hat(s) Norris Cole and Eric Bledsoe are rockin'?) 

Julius Wrek

Last edited:

Lebron got what he wanted. Watch Love fold under those playoff lights and the next thing you know lebron is doing it all by himself again
mean.gif

Just when lebron made me a fan he pulls a diva stunt again. KOBE'S washED.

He's not Durant....
LMAO STOP THAT GALAXY S4 GUY GONNA COME PUT

so tristan and kyrie and waiters etc... are old and experienced vets now.... you do realize bennett/wiggins arent the only young players on the team.... Damn dudes be in the league 3/4 years and we calling them vets in their prime now lol
youre not very good at reading. ill break it down for you.

"to bring in kevin love (vet)"  im saying kevin love is a vet.

"shooters from miami (vet and extremely old vet)" im saying james jones and mike miller are vets.

i didnt mention anybody else besides him getting rid of wiggins...
Lmaooo.

You know there is a Cavs hater thread.. go play with each other over there.
i dont hate the cavs.  i wanted to see what wiggins could do under lebrons teachings. i also REALLY like kyrie irving. i dont HATE a team because lebron is there... thats stupid.

TEK AINT U A BRON FAN?

cavs have 9 players with less then 4 yrs in the league and because team owner mgt wants to trade 1 (that pretty much was a bust last yr) and another whose selling point is "hype" and what if... for a young player thats a perennial all star.... he doesnt want to play with young talent.....lol Like the hell with the other SEVEN young players and a K Love who is still young as well.... 

Dudes say some of the dumbest ish on nt sometimes.... I mean borderline need to have brain xrayed and checked for signs of mild ******ation. 

"LeBron James reportedly wants Love in Cleveland, and has not reached out to Wiggins since deciding to return to the Cavaliers. Neither Wiggins nor Bennett were named in James' letter in Sports Illustrated when he talked about the young talent in Cleveland he's excited to play with."

lebron smh. all that talk about how hes homesick and wants to go home to help cleveland out and this new young squad needs work and he wants to lead them. he renigs on that and immediately drops the new high-talent/potential rookie (second time hes s*** on a rookie this summer) to bring in kevin love (vet) and shooters from miami (vet and extremely old vet). this dude really is a piece of work man. smh F*** em. i cant wait to see us play the cavs
So what? Without Wiggins and Bennet the Cavs are still a young inexperienced team that needs work which he will have to lead. The letter was a clear indication of what was going down. Some ppl quickly noticed that once they read it. This can't be brand new to yall. The writing BEEN on the wall

He's not Durant....

:stoneface: No Love isn't a 5 time all star not has he been to the finals...

I ain't mad at K. love though. Stack the paper, try and get a ring. It lebron who keeps proving time and time again that he's not made of the same molds as the true greats. It's all on him now. D. Rose will teach him what a real hometown hero looks like any way

Last edited:
i'm not sure i understand the backlash against lebron for the cavs moving wiggins to get love, and why it's a bad thing to do so.

He's not Durant....
indifferent.gif
No Love isn't a 5 time all star not has he been to the finals...

I ain't mad at K. love though. Stack the paper, try and get a ring. It lebron who keeps proving time and time again that he's not mad of the same molds as the true greats. It's all on him now. D. Rose will teach him what a real hometown hero looks like any way
SO UR SAYING LEBRONS KNEE IS GOING TO EXPLODE AND HE'LL COME BACK IN A SUIT?

Lmaooo.

You know there is a Cavs hater thread.. go play with each other over there.
I humbly stated my opinion no hating so
Simmer down w your cheerleading..
that's like me sayin
Go take your "my squad" garbage to the battered wife's who are happy to get a **** back in there life thread aka cavs thread...and you out of line wit that "my coach" pride when a dudes consigning little children dying for reasons they have no control over
You didn't even read it but your quick to start dancing simmer down your overnight cleveland proud nun cool about that

View media item 1115068

Last edited:

cavs have 9 players with less then 4 yrs in the league and because team owner mgt wants to trade 1 (that pretty much was a bust last yr) and another whose selling point is "hype" and what if... for a young player thats a perennial all star.... he doesnt want to play with young talent.....lol Like the hell with the other SEVEN young players and a K Love who is still young as well.... 

Dudes say some of the dumbest ish on nt sometimes.... I mean borderline need to have brain xrayed and checked for signs of mild ******ation. 

pretty sure u mean ct (cat) scan.......

Yess yess... now the "heat" hate will now illreverse and we can live in peace and be slandered for the ol fashion reasons, not to mention all the fake fans attached to brons heel

Maybe our fan base will gain face again this year

Yess yess... now the "heat" hate will now illreverse and we can live in peace and be slandered for the ol fashion reasons, not to mention all the fake fans attached to brons heel

Maybe our fan base will gain face again this year
NOT UNTIL SCUMBAG D WHISTLE IS GONE

NT HATES WADE TOO REMEMBER

He's not Durant....

:stoneface: No Love isn't a 5 time all star not has he been to the finals...

I ain't mad at K. love though. Stack the paper, try and get a ring. It lebron who keeps proving time and time again that he's not mad of the same molds as the true greats. It's all on him now. D. Rose will teach him what a real hometown hero looks like any way
SO UR SAYING LEBRONS KNEE IS GOING TO EXPLODE AND HE'LL COME BACK IN A SUIT?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: WHAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom