2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FA market next year isn't going to be the same, Klay will be a year older, on a GSW Team that lost Marc last year. If these guys miss the playoffs(likely) his name will be more mute come FA time.

He could very likely get passed on Max talk though. Very likely

Last edited:
Oh brother :smh:

The knicks are in possibility going to the ECF

Now the GSW likely won't make the playoffs..

:rofl: :rofl:

BAN this talk please

Last edited:
Lebron doesn't know how to single handedly will a team to win when it really counts. Case in point, 2014 NBA finals. Mike and Kobe at their peaks made the players around them. Lebron doesn't want decent role players around him to make a formidable squad, he wants super stars on every wing to make up for his shortcomings. I was applauding for lebron after this return to Cleveland and thought he was brilliant for pulling the reset card but he just had the perfect PR move to make people forget about him losing another NBA finals. I'm not mad at it, lebron is still the best basketball player right now. But let him lose another NBA final.........
lol kobe didnt/hasnt made anyone better lol if so please tell me who lol..... what shaq... gasol.... odom.... artest.... lol. He was just in a good position with great players and for the most part great owners mgt who put the necessary winning pieces around him. Every major contributor and key player in all of kobe runs have been proven vets or all stars.... to which you could argue 2/3 of them Shaq was the main piece and the leader of the team and made the players around him better. 

Oh brother
mean.gif

The knicks are going to the ECF

Now the GSW won't make the playoffs..

roll.gif
what in the hell is going on.... The knicks who took took two steps back are gonna be damn near a game or so from going to the finals... And the gsw which are arguably a top 5 team in the west is gonna get beat out by the likes of who the suns or the twolves ah something lol.... 

This must be on the 2k15 season.... 

The FA market next year isn't going to be the same, Klay will be a year older, on a GSW Team that lost Marc last year. If these guys miss the playoffs(likely) his name will be more mute come FA time.

It's very likely you don't know ****. 

The Knicks are much better than last year and one of the other top teams I the east just lost their two best players. It's feasible

It's very likely you don't know ****. 

This is always likely.
My life says different.
That's the difference, though

The Knicks are much better than last year and one of the other top teams I the east just lost their two best players. It's feasible

The Pacers regressed, but this narrative of the Knicks being better? How exactly?

No one gives a **** about your life.

Stop trying to pass your opinions as fact.  

I'm fully aware of your swing and miss track record.

Look around the league and the scarcity of wings; Klay will certainly get maxed by a team in free agency, if he makes it there.
Look around the league and the scarcity of wings; Klay will certainly get maxed by a team in free agency, if he makes it there.

Crazy what 's become of the 2 position. When I started watching the NBA it was one of the deepest positions in the league - Jordan, Drexler, prime Ron Harper, Dumars, Alvin Robertson. It's weird too because, unlike with Cs, there's not a scarcity of 6'5"-6'7" dudes out there with talent.

The Pacers regressed, but this narrative of the Knicks being better? How exactly?
the only positive is really calderon as early is unproven... aldrich isnt exactly a replacement for chandler. and shumpert is back and healthy... I mean with the pacers kinda out of it... its feasible they could make the playoffs... and tbh it wouldnt surprise me that w/o paul the pacers still somehow made the playoffs. 

Crazy what 's become of the 2 position. When I started watching the NBA it was one of the deepest positions in the league - Jordan, Drexler, prime Ron Harper, Dumars, Alvin Robertson. It's weird too because, unlike with Cs, there's not a scarcity of 6'5"-6'7" dudes out there with talent.

but evolution!.... players are so much better! better athletes! super amazing skillz!

:rolleyes

Nowadays, just give a **** on D and shoot a minimum of. 35% from 3 and you can be in the top half/third of SGs in the league.

I'd be completely amazed if Kerr found a way to coach the Warriors out of the playoffs.

NBA would truly be where amazing happens if that happened.

To be fair it may not be an indictment on Kerr, it's likely going to take close to 50 wins again this season to make the playoffs. GS was 3 games from missing it last season.

Wizards saw Paul George, and said to Wall & Beal, "BRING YO A** HOME!"

Except Grunfeld can't do that. There have to be extenuating circumstances. Paul George getting injured is not one of those circumstances. It's against CBA rules. If teams could make such demands, then no NBA players would be participating in these various summer Pro-Ams, which are far more dangerous than a FIBA game. I'm sure owners and GMs hate these guys participating in those, but they can't tell them not to. At least in FIBA you're only playing with pros (of some caliber).

To be fair it may not be an indictment on Kerr, it's likely going to take close to 50 wins again this season to make the playoffs. GS was 3 games from missing it last season.
Yeah I wouldn't be too surprised if they would drop out. Only locks are probably thunder, spurs, and clippers. Suns will be focused to make it and I don't see the Nuggets having the most injuries and ACL tears for a second straight year so they should be back in the mix getting healthy and adding affalo and Harris. And of course the teams who made it last season

Last edited:

Wizards saw Paul George, and said to Wall & Beal, "BRING YO A** HOME!"
Except Grunfeld can't do that. There have to be extenuating circumstances. Paul George getting injured is not one of those circumstances. It's against CBA rules. If teams could make such demands, then no NBA players would be participating in these various summer Pro-Ams, which are far more dangerous than a FIBA game. I'm sure owners and GMs hate these guys participating in those, but they can't tell them not to. At least in FIBA you're only playing with pros (of some caliber).
What I said sir was a joke.... 
[h2][sup]1[/sup]joke[/h2]
 noun  \ˈjōk\

: something said or done to cause laughter

: a brief story with a surprising and funny ending

: someone or something that is not worth taking seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom