2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staggering your rotations to put a player that can score/create off the dribble on the second unit isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. Unless you want to rely on Delladova, Miller and Thompson to generate points.
Blatt can always stagger the lineup so that a Kyrie/Love duo or Bron alone is out there at all times.

If the stars play like stars, the bench depth, or lack thereof, won't be a concern.
Having a top loaded starting line up and thin bench.

I know all too well that fast things could fall apart with a little bad luck.
Things can fall apart for deep teams too with a little bad luck.

You take away one of the 3 best players on a deep squad like Chicago or San Antonio and they likely fall short of their expectations.

Imagine if Leonard or Duncan got injured last year.

wiggins should take 42
pimp.gif
roll.gif
I love it!

I can't believe love was acquired for 3 1st round picks, 2 which was 1st overall

bennett may be a 1st overall pick, but its bennett. not like they traded jabari and wiggins for love. the draft pick they gave up will probably be a high pick anyway, so TBO the cavs didnt give up TOO much. yeah i wouldve liked them to keep wiggins, but eh we dont know how hell really turn out.

I hope Wiggins has a chip on his shoulder after this. Also, did everyone give up on Bennett already?

I'll tune into Wolves games this year once they get rid of Kevin Martin though.

Last edited:
Wiggins gonna be a star regardless

But cant fault the Cavs for getting a proven player at this point

How you know hes gonna be a star? because of potential?

how many players have we seen that had legit superstar potential but never amounted to anything?

not saying he wont be a star but lets relax til he plays at least 41 games.

Rubio
Lavine
Wiggins
Pek
Dieng

Needs to be the lineup. Potential to be a 50+ win team down the line, right now they're a 25-30 win team at best.

Maybe they should make a move for Monroe :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of this trade. That's just me. I feel like the Cavs could've had their cake and ate it too if they just held out this year and tried to sign Love next year. I really think Wiggins is the goods, and were getting robbed of seeing him and LeBron on the same team. This will definitely allow Wiggins to shine though.
they wouldn't have the money to sign him

Rubio
Lavine
Wiggins
Pek
Dieng

Needs to be the lineup. Potential to be a 50+ win team down the line, right now they're a 30 win team at best.

I never see that team winning 50+ games in the West unless Wiggins become a top 3 player in the league :lol:

How you know hes gonna be a star? because of potential?

how many players have we seen that had legit superstar potential but never amounted to anything?

not saying he wont be a star but lets relax til he plays at least 41 games.

I dont know.

Just a prediction.

Rubio
Lavine
Wiggins
Pek
Dieng

Needs to be the lineup. Potential to be a 50+ win team down the line, right now they're a 30 win team at best.

I never see that team winning 50+ games in the West unless Wiggins become a top 3 player in the league :lol:

Why not? They have 3 guys in that lineup that (once again) can potentially put up 18+ ppg, and its balanced real well defensively. Couple of teams in the West dont have a top 10 player and have 50+ wins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom