2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering his wingspan is only 6'7, yes that's considered to be undersized for a SG. If he had a longer wingspan (let's say 6'9 or 6'10), then you're talking. He can still play SG in the league, but he will be stuck in the combo guard figure and may end up being more of a 6th man than a full time starter when his career is over.

does 2 or 3 inches really matter when it comes down to just playing basketball

monta was also "supposed" to be a career 6th man

Last thing CLE needs is a knucklehead chucker on that squad.

you dont think bron will have dion in check?

its funny how some of yall are questioning lebrons leadership

hes gonna have all them in check, they're tired of losing & finally have a veteran leader they can actually respect

i feel bad for wiggins, either hes gonna be a natural star like kg & love or just another minny role player with no guidance

you make some good points in ya posts who's your squad? just curious

and yeah I hope Wiggins doesn't flame out with a ton of potential

View media item 1120596
Flip Saunders worked with KG from 95-2005 tho so idk

All of these projections of what the offense is capable of yet none of what the defense will do. That's quite telling.

Last edited:
:lol: this guy thinks JAMES JONES is going to be the xfactor for the team. most of you truly dont understand basketball and think names bring you championships. yall are gonna get a rude awakening when the season starts.
Jones has absolute cannon, Spoelstra's inconsistent rotations has cats believing that those who rode Miami's bench were scrubs.

you make some good points in ya posts who's your squad? just curious

and yeah I hope Wiggins doesn't flame out with a ton of potential

Flip Saunders worked with KG from 95-2005 tho so idk
beasley got shafted this year by spoelstra too. another weapon we DEFINITELY coulda used. f***ing hate spoelstra.
Jones has absolute cannon, Spoelstra's inconsistent rotations has cats believing that those who rode Miami's bench were scrubs.
PLEASE tell him. cuz hes the one telling me that i get all my opinions and info from espn....

Last edited:
I like how dudes get to play this both ways. They can front like this is a super team, cry about it constantly, and then **** on Bron about how he didn't stay true to his letter (despite it omitting dudes names) or they can say this isn't a super team and just completely downplay the Cavs chances in this weak East fronting like this trade changes nothing.

As for dudes who are saying Cavs should've waited and they wanted to see Bron play with Wiggins well it's simple as Bron didn't want to wait and he didn't want to play with Wiggins. I bet when the trade is official and done Bron finally txts Wiggins with a "It's just business. Don't take it personal."

I'm sure Lebron will keep Dion in check, but it takes a lot more than that to completely change a player from his set ways.

8 Matthew Dellavedova SG
12 Joe Harris SG
33 Brendan Haywood C
2 Kyrie Irving PG
23 LeBron James SF
22 James Jones SF
42 Kevin Love PF
5 John Lucas III PG
13 Mike Miller SF
33 Erik Murphy PF
33 Dwight Powell PF
22 Malcolm Thomas PF
13 Tristan Thompson PF
17 Anderson Varejao C
3 Dion Waiters SG

doesnt look like a championship team to me
youre kidding yourself b. lebron assembled a younger big 3 that compliment him better than wade and bosh.

a SG, F, and shooters dont complement lebrons game as well as a PG, F, and (those same smh) shooters would. the latter choice fills all positions.
SG & F probably complement Bron more. The F are a wash and a PG sets up the offense. Bron being a PointForward sets up the offense too. Both of them can't do that.

"Don't get me wrong he could shoot back then, but him being a key factor?"

COULD shoot? him being a bench player means he cant be a key factor? so ray hasnt been riding bench increasingly more often? so mike miller is a starter? james jones is a shooting weapon that (since i need to say it yet AGAIN) spoelstra didnt know how to use. jones got nearly 0 PT through the season AND post season. thats not his fault, its the coach's. not to mention, james jones wouldve shot ALOT better than ray allen this year cuz ray didnt do ****.

and if u needed further proof...why would lebron bring james jones, this bench player who isnt a key factor, over to his newfound supersquad? guess lebron just wants him there for sentimental reasons?
James Jones is old, will be 34 when the season starts. He can be a valuable role player if he gets the right playing time. But key factor? Nah man.

As for Beasley...

0805-michael-beasley-car-sports-wm-3.jpg

It takes a special kind of knucklehead to get a rental car repossessed ... and NBA player Michael Beasley is just that knucklehead.

TMZ Sports obtained pics of Beasley's rented Porsche 911 getting hooked up to a tow truck Tuesday at his West Hollywood hotel. Technically, it's not a repo ... since Beasley was only renting -- but the bottom line is he failed to return it to Hertz at LAX, so they came and got it.

According to our sources ... Beasley picked up the car on July 22 and was supposed to bring it back on July 26, but obviously never did. We're told Beasley's total bill is $1,744.34.

Beasley's a free agent who recently worked out for the Lakers -- and you can see the car's trunk was filled with size 16 shoes. We're told the repo guy was nice enough to remove the kicks and leave 'em with the hotel valet.

That hertz.

Maybe he still has talent but you can't blame coaches for not playing him, especially a coach with a title team trying to win another chip. He's proven to be an idiot off the court and I'm sure that applies on the practice floor and video room too. Who knows how much of the gameplan or his role gets through to him, but I'm guessing not much.

Last edited:
Waiters is an undersized SG and up until this Lebron move, would have been the 6th man on this team, or any other team in the league for that matter. Most of the league views him as a 6th man.

Don't bring up D Wade's size as a means of proving Waiters isn't undersized. He doesn't have nearly the length that Wade does, doesn't have the height, and most importantly, he doesn't guard nearly as well. Plus, D Wade is an anomaly, an HoF'er and a rarity. He's an outlier, not the standard.

I love D Waiters, but he'll end up spending most of his career off the bench as a super 6th man unless he can prove that he can be an efficient starting 2 guard on both ends of the floor, which is going to be relatively hard considering his size.

Bet melo wishes he signed with the bulls now. Stupid dummy, Knicks ain't coming out the east til lebron retires and by then melo will be retired too. That DUMMY.

At least he would have a legit chance with the bulls

Melo is a certified dummy

As for Beasley...

0805-michael-beasley-car-sports-wm-3.jpg

It takes a special kind of knucklehead to get a rental car repossessed ... and NBA player Michael Beasley is just that knucklehead.

TMZ Sports obtained pics of Beasley's rented Porsche 911 getting hooked up to a tow truck Tuesday at his West Hollywood hotel. Technically, it's not a repo ... since Beasley was only renting -- but the bottom line is he failed to return it to Hertz at LAX, so they came and got it.

According to our sources ... Beasley picked up the car on July 22 and was supposed to bring it back on July 26, but obviously never did. We're told Beasley's total bill is $1,744.34.

Beasley's a free agent who recently worked out for the Lakers -- and you can see the car's trunk was filled with size 16 shoes. We're told the repo guy was nice enough to remove the kicks and leave 'em with the hotel valet.

That hertz.
:lol: :lol:

beasley got shafted this year by spoelstra too. another weapon we DEFINITELY coulda used.
People were saying this all season on here, yet every time I saw Spo give him a shot he'd have no clue where to be on defense. I think it's just time to accept that he's an idiot.

8 Matthew Dellavedova SG

12 Joe Harris SG

33 Brendan Haywood C
2 Kyrie Irving PG
23 LeBron James SF

22 James Jones SF
42 Kevin Love PF

5 John Lucas III PG
13 Mike Miller SF

33 Erik Murphy PF

33 Dwight Powell PF

22 Malcolm Thomas PF
13 Tristan Thompson PF

17 Anderson Varejao C
3 Dion Waiters SG

doesnt look like a championship team to me
youre kidding yourself b. lebron assembled a younger big 3 that compliment him better than wade and bosh.

a SG, F, and shooters dont complement lebrons game as well as a PG, F, and (those same smh) shooters would. the latter choice fills all positions.
SG & F probably complement Bron more. The F are a wash and a PG sets up the offense. Bron being a PointForward sets up the offense too. Both of them can't do that.

pretty sure a lot of the guys listed there either will be in the d-league or traded/waived as they are expiring contracts acquired recently from utah. dude has to be trolling.

just ready for the schedule and season to start so we can stop these shenanigans

Last edited:

People were saying this all season on here, yet every time I saw Spo give him a shot he'd have no clue where to be on defense. I think it's just time to accept that he's an idiot.
I'll admit I may have been ignoring that side of the ball, but he was playing pretty damn well offensively the first 2 months of the season and then just completely got taken out of the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom