2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bron goes home to Cleveland, I think his worth doubles before retirement, and he's a Billionaire on the court, and his popularity doubles almost immediately.

Nike hits the market with a "Be Like Mike" : Jordanesque type of campaign. A HUGE ONE, painting King James as the "savior", the "guy that turned a corner, but NEVER turned his back on his city"

He kills the money game going back to Cleveland. Everything and every brand he is associated with goes Platunum, and he's a god.

Hard to pass this (I think) once in a lifetime opportunity up, I'd buy a James Cleveland jersey and rep that joint for a move like this.
They can get my money

Let's all have miserable lives together..

Look at the Twitter comments about the car 

lebron1.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

laugh.gif
@ the shenanigans in here today.

Animal Thug puffing his chest out like a peacock (where have I seen this story before?
laugh.gif
) If he comes back to Cleveland (and all signs point to him doing just that) then props, but reign it in a bit until it actually happens, because this all could blow up in your face....again.

Chill up in the rafters with Sting and FinallyFamous until it becomes a reality.

DSK with the LeBron slander no matter where he takes his talents.
laugh.gif

DWS getting his summerjam screen on.
roll.gif

Knicks gave up Wilson Chandler, Galonari, Mozgov, Felton and draft pick. None of those players are missed.

Chandler and Gallinari on last year'a Knicks would would have made the the 4 seed at least
Did Chandler or Gallo even play in the NBA last season? :nerd:

:lol: Aint those dudes injured? So they'd just be riding the bench on the Knicks instead of w/e team they're on now.

I only miss Mozgov but he's not putting us in the playoffs

Now I gotta apologize to this kid I know that said he seen some additional construction being done on Lebron's home in Akron...said an additional garage was being built last month....didn't really believe him :lol:

Let's all have miserable lives together..
I wouldn't wish this on anyone

I had the most miserable childhood growing up bro, I know what its like :smh:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom