2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-Khaled-Spurs-Cheat-LeBron-Cramp-We-The-Best.png

Clown :smh: :smh:

I wanna see this guy cry when Bron dips.

Can you upload vid of you crying if he stays?

Can this thread come close to the greatness that was the 2010 Bron decision thread?

How can melo be going back home when he's from Baltimore? I don't care where he exited his mothers vagina at...he's Baltimore raised

werent we talking about blk ice

@JJ Watt LeBron had like a 200 foot poster that took up a whole side of the Quicken Loans arena.
Oh I guess
eyes.gif

Dudes bringing up a poster
laugh.gif

Let's ask Lebron, would he rather have a huge poster or some reliable teammates ?

Lebron didn't do Cleveland dirty.

That franchise did.
They put pieces in place for lebron. It did not work out though. Cleveland has been the butt of all jokes before they got lebron and still now. The franchise did no one dirty. ESPN and the basketball community of America did. They made cleveland sound unappealing, bringing up only the bad and not the good.
This. LeBron's last 2 years in Cleveland when they were winning 65 games, all the analysts said all season long was this is why the team was put together, to win LeBron a championship. When they didn't win, all they said was Cleveland needs to get him help. I've watched 85% of NBA games on mute since then. 

If Bron has tunnel vision on being a billionaire, I think he should go home. His brand would blow up (if that's possible when you're already number 2) if he went back. Nike are making commercials right now. 

That letter wasn't written with any racist intent, but some saw it like Gilbert was furious that his property was gone. I was shocked as hell that he still had that letter up until a few days ago, especially since nothing came true in it. Bron has lived at the Finals since leaving Cle. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom