2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Broussard would be proud of this thread.
roll.gif

So Love is the "Star" that Lebron is bringing with him to Cleveland.

Bye Wiggins, enjoy Minnesota.

Emib11d and Jabari, thank Wiggins for campaigning for #1 pick

Once again, it's no guarantee Wiggins will be included in this deal. All reports so far have indicated he will not so the fleece is in full effect. :smokin
All reports so far indicate ten different things. 
Its safe to say at this point, THESE ARE ALL OPINIONS.

You can save the "Once again" mess, like you know, LMAO
All reports say he's staying in MIAMI too, so boom

I wasn't coming at you so miss me with all that extra circular **** you're trying to imply, mate.

Last edited:
Soon we get a decision. Gotta imagine Bron makes his move before Bosh is forced to. Parsons signing puts a clock on all this.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
No clear answer yet on Rockets matching sheet, but GM Morey had been on phone w/ agents for Ariza, Deng and Pierce today, sources tell Y.

‏@EricPincus
OK - verified with @LarryCoon - Parsons' cap hold stays the same - so Rockets can still spend and match on Parsons - timing tough though

basically:

the rockets need to trade lin, cut some cap fat, sign bosh, and match parsons within the next 72 hours.

‏@EricPincus
OK - verified with @LarryCoon - Parsons' cap hold stays the same - so Rockets can still spend and match on Parsons - timing tough though

basically:

the rockets need to trade lin, cut some cap fat, sign bosh, and match parsons within the next 72 hours.

Good luck fam, I hope it all works out. Really want to see Howard/Bosh/Parsons/Harden/Beverley lineup

Alright now Lebrons site is up running faster than ever......something pleaaaaaase happen.

Wolves fans bout to **** around and thank Lebron for giving them Wiggins.

The amount of influence Lebron has on the league :x

Last edited:
Clippers quiet lately. I think they're working out a deal to acquire LeBron and Melo.

PG. CP3
SG. Bron
SF. Melo
PF. Quake
C. DJ

:wow:

Doc Pls!!!!!

Last edited:

So Love is the "Star" that Lebron is bringing with him to Cleveland.

Bye Wiggins, enjoy Minnesota.

Emib11d and Jabari, thank Wiggins for campaigning for #1 pick

Once again, it's no guarantee Wiggins will be included in this deal. All reports so far have indicated he will not so the fleece is in full effect.
smokin.gif
All reports so far indicate ten different things. 
Its safe to say at this point, THESE ARE ALL OPINIONS.

You can save the "Once again" mess, like you know, LMAO
All reports say he's staying in MIAMI too, so boom
I wasn't coming at you so miss me with all that extra circular **** you're trying to imply, mate.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I wasnt coming at you either mate.

your "once again" implied Lebron is going, just wont cost them WIggins

All these are opinions, save the "once again" like its gospel or something

I have a feeling Stephenson is gonna end up on some irrelevant *** losing team, score 20 5 5 a game and nobody will care about him till his contract is up again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom