2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: @ Mo trying to act brand new about that Thundercat story. Too late to try and save face when it comes to your desperate relationship with LeBron.

Also gonna be funny because wherever he goes those fans are gonna be smug and confident like they knew the whole time exactly where he was going :lol:

Cavs fans like only a fool thought he was going to Miami with a washed up Wade and Co, it's obvious he was coming home.

Miami fans like only a fool thought he'd leave to go on a team who can't get to the playoffs in the east, it's obvious he wasnt leaving.
Son those "Heat fans" that are ghost now are just lying in wait to go wild on this thread if Bron says he's staying. Yall think yall have seen unread posts. I expect over 90,000 given the arguments they'll ignite with upset Cavs fans.

Son those "Heat fans" that are ghost now are just lying in wait to go wild on this thread if Bron says he's staying. Yall think yall have seen unread posts. I expect over 90,000 given the arguments they'll ignite with upset Cavs fans.
Once again for the 100th time. Every heat fan who posts in this thread has been posting. Stop reaching for laughs.

Once again for the 100th time. Every heat fan who posts in this thread has been posting. Stop reaching for laughs.

word. there's only like 6 of em, and they're all accounted for.

Also gonna be funny because wherever he goes those fans are gonna be smug and confident like they knew the whole time exactly where he was going :lol:

Cavs fans like only a fool thought he was going to Miami with a washed up Wade and Co, it's obvious he was coming home.

Miami fans like only a fool thought he'd leave to go on a team who can't get to the playoffs in the east, it's obvious he wasnt leaving.

:lol: :lol:

It's gonna be a natural disaster no matter where he goes

Cavs fans vs 12 Miami fans vs Heat haters vs Knick fans vs Laker fans

There will be blood

28iby87.jpg

People complain when a fanbase acts wild and over confident. People complain when a fan base is quiet and patient. Can't win

Do we actually think LeBron has like a countdown timer on his phone and its gonna go off at 11? Dudes probably on his plane 500,000 feet up in the air watching espn and laughing his *** off.

Part of me wonders if Lebron is going to become the first player to get assassinated :nerd:

if the government is reading this, I am not serious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom