2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
gif.gif

#NeverForget

I watched this entire series, how did I miss this? :rofl:

@shoeking2101

You called. Ok. Here we go.

I'm happy. The NBA is officially back and competitive once again. LeBron made a great decision on returning to his hometown. I expect for him to play his worth and restore his legacy. When I saw the TV I almost dropped what was in my hand. I could not believe he made the toughest decision even tougher than the first decision. LeBron obviously will prosper and now I can tolerate him. Good and Great news for Cleveland. Let's see him win this ring by himself the way he could have won it prior to leaving.

Last edited:
It's a sad day in Miami Heat History. I don't think Wade is going anywhere, he will get his 40 million at least. I hope Bosh stays at least.

He can be the #1 option here or the #3 in Houston.

His choice.
That's a huge decision for Bosh. 

Bosh + Wade corpse could still be enough to get homecourt in the East. The path is easier. 

Honestly if Bosh signs, Wade is somewhat healthy they could still be a 8th seed in the East..

Couldnt they go and sign a guy like lance or lil zeke as well?

If bosh n wade stay Miami aint gonna be no 8th seed. Not in no east

@shoeking2101

You called. Ok. Here we go.

I'm happy. The NBA is officially back and competitive once again. LeBron made a great decision on returning to hos hometown. I expect him to play for his worth now and restore his legacy. When I saw the TV I almost dropped what was in my hand. I could not believe he made the toughest decision even toucgher than the first decision. LeBron obviously will prosper and now I can tolerate him, again. Good and Great news for Cleveland. Let's see him win this ring by himself the way he could have won it prior to leaving.

By himself? Irving and love or wiggins isnt exactly larry hughes and damon jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom