2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be crazy is if the heat sign another top tier player and form a new big 3... well with wade 2 and a half men...

Bosh
eek.gif
pimp.gif

What happens with Parsons now.
nerd.gif
probably gets matched easily by Houston now?

I remember Heat fans trying to run Bosh out of town.... 

now he's the savior lol.... 
i remember cavs along with the owner saying they didnt want lebron and would win a chip without him...
now they acting like lebron is the second coming of jesus.....
Ah yes good times.

Cavs fans were doing it because they were mad and felt played .....

Heat fans did it because they were cocky, entitled ******** that didn't know any better.... 
so now there are rules exceptions to being fake and hypocrites ... theres levels to this ish lol.....

These post's reek of hardcore sodium.....you a tad bit mad, there?

(not towards you 011781)

Last edited:
This post reeks of sod
These post's reek of hardcore sodium.....you a tad bit mad, there?
im a bulls man i was down when mj came and all in between including rose being down so..... But i do no skirts when i see em... and i know vag when i smell it....

Bosh modified his game and became the stretch 4 MIA needed with the Big 3. Hopefully he can go back to Toronto-like days. 

Sons, the **** that LeBron did...nothing but respect. I love the letter he wrote. I hope nothing but the best for him. Real classy move by LeBron. I read that letter he wrote like five times today. So much emotion and honesty in there.

Is there any "dominant" team in the East like the Heat have been? It's wide open for any team to take the 1 seed imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom