2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hate on Jackson or anyone who does that but what does that **** ever accomplish
laugh.gif
by yelling on corners like you're on drugs

Thunder would have got wrecked by Miami this year
Yep that's why i wanted the Spurs to make it to the finals instead of the Thunder. I felt that the Thunder had the best chance of beating the Spurs but the Spurs had the best chance of beating the Heat. The Thunders bad team defense, bad coaching, and isolation plays is a bad combination against the Heat.

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo  ·  2h

Blazers free agent point guard Mo Williams is scheduled to meet with the Mavericks tomorrow, a source said.

I feel like the Heat could use his services.. I can't imagine him commanding much money. Still fit in with The King doe.. The Mavs would also be a decent fit to play the JET role

Hate to beat a dead horse but Ya'll really think D-Rose really making a grand comeback? Lol I hate having to accept that Kobe won't be the same but It's just reality.

Melo: 14 pounds overweight entering season
Bosh: 14pounds underweight entering season
Bron: 14 times he wears lebron XIIs during season
Wade: 14 games played all season

KCP is one of my breakout players for next season. Finished 2013-2014 on a strong note. Conscious about crafting himself into a two-way player.

Scott Brooks met personally with Pau today. http://m.newsok.com/scott-brooks-reportedly-meets-with-pau-gasol/article/4986498

Melo and Pau riding with Fisher and Phil's triangle IMO: we all know it's been that Pau is waiting on Melo's decision before making his own. Melo's style of play would actually be good enough for one more 2 or 3 year deal even after this 5 year deal. He's got plenty of time to ring chase if he fails in NY in the next 5 years. He's not leaving a great opportunity and money both on the table to sign anywhere for a ring.

KCP is one of my breakout players for next season. Finished 2013-2014 on a strong note. Conscious about crafting himself into a two-way player.
Add Olynk and Hardaway Jr. to continue to build upon what they did last year on losing teams. Don't know if they count though since they showed a lot of promise already. Olynk already looks like a veteran with his footwork in the Summer League

Poetic justice. Once clowned as Gasoft and Bosh ridiculed by Skip, now courted like Prince William and Harry by potential suitors.

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo  ·  2h

Blazers free agent point guard Mo Williams is scheduled to meet with the Mavericks tomorrow, a source said.

I feel like the Heat could use his services.. I can't imagine him commanding much money. Still fit in with The King doe.. The Mavs would also be a decent fit to play the JET role

Mo wants nothing to do with Bron :lol:

1445337_o.gif

Add Olynk and Hardaway Jr. to continue to build upon what they did last year on losing teams. Don't know if they count though since they showed a lot of promise already. Olynk already looks like a veteran with his footwork in the Summer League
Trey Burke's another on my list. Possibly Cody Zeller as well.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 3m
Quote attributed to me on @Foxsports1 feed bit of context: Bosh's preference remains with LeBron in Miami, but he's open to Houston offer.

Makes a bit more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom