2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
+if Bledsoe agrees to a trade (under the QO) he forfeits his Bird-rights on the next contract... so a trade is very unlikely

Last edited:
Let me ask you guys something, if you were Detroit/PHX and Monroe/Bledsoe take QO, do you even play them?  It's obvious they won't be there next season.  Position yourself as the front office for both teams.  Players that take the QO just risk too much.  

If I were the Suns I would have Bledsoe come off the bench and let him complain all season or keep him away from the team.  No team will give him close to what he wants next season. Same goes for Monroe.  

Phoenix has a 5 year offer to Bledsoe they will throw at him one more time around the deadline but still not a max contract.  Bledsoe will cave in I think.
If he doesn't and he's dumb enough to take the QO, I am 85% sure he will get shipped to Cleveland.. that's just my opinion. 

With what happened with Monroe, im almost certain hes coming off the bench now. He wanted Smith gone so he could play PF and not have to worry about someone on his back and making the team worse.

Smiith and Drummond gonna start. Smith finally back at PF

id be shocked if Monroe started the season at PF this year

If you replace 2006 D Wade with 2006 Lebron would the Heat still win the championship that year?
Nope. D Wade had one of the best Finals runs ever, even if the refs helped
This^^^

If you replace 2006 D Wade with 2006 Lebron would the Heat still win the championship that year?

Bron is my boy but no. Some of those shots Wade made down the stretch I could never see a young LeBron making.

This ^^^^

Wade was on a different level in those games. He put the team on his back when he had to. Aside from the refs, he put in work that series.

This^^^
This ^^^^

Wade was on a different level in those games. He put the team on his back when he had to. Aside from the refs, he put in work that series.
He was on greg jennings level, put the team on his back doeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom