2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think everyone with an opinion is baiting an argument or derailing.

You need to log off, unplug man. This has become a way if life for you.

Edit: que the "but look at your post count" comment

What? 5,000 posts in months?..

G, get a job or chick or both..

My apologies if your handicap or anything bruh

Bonez7 that you?
You came back? Good for you man

Fair contract for Bledsoe. Talent wise he's worth every penny. Don't see Suns regretting this one. Suns would have been around 5th seed with a full Bledsoe last season. I trust the Suns and their medical staff with their judgment on Bledsoe's knee. There's a reason why they let Amare walk.

Think about being a Suns fan, we have let all of our good players go.. Bledsoe was not going to be another on the list.

Last edited:
Fair contract for Bledsoe. Talent wise he's worth every penny. Don't see Suns regretting this one. Suns would have been around 5th seed with a full Bledsoe last season. I trust the Suns and their medical staff with their judgment on Bledsoe's knee. There's a reason why they let Amare walk.

Think about being a Suns fan, we have let all of our good players go.. Bledsoe was not going to be another on the list.
Not an ounce of objectivity in that entire post. 

Let's do some recap on how bledsoe been proving his doubters wrong. In college, when there were rumblings about him leaving after his 1st year, many felt that was the wrong decision and he should stayed in college for a little longer. He ended up getting drafted in the mid first round showing glimpses of his potential. Next, there were doubts that he can be a quality starting point guard and in the limited games he player last year showed he can be in the top 5-10 range for the lead guard position. One thing you can't do is underestimate elite athletes in the nba especially ones that can play both side of the floor. He's the only point guard I saw that can match up his athleticism with russell westbrook, which is saying a lot. Plus, the phx medical staff has his back. I think basically they made a decision to go with ebled over dragic due to his youth and greater upside. I don't think the deal is as bad as you guys are making it. I'm pulling for the kid.

Clippers fan are outraged over the "Flip Flop" giveaway by the Grizzlies
laugh.gif

http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-12619.html#483164
A reminder why team based forums are terrible.

phoenix loves having four point guards!

1996: 

kevin johnson / jason kidd / sam cassell (22 games)

rookie: steve nash

2014: goran dragic / isaiah thomas / eric bledsoe

rookie: tyler ennis

kind of strange how that's so similar, lol.

Clippers fan are outraged over the "Flip Flop" giveaway by the Grizzlies :lol:

http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-12619.html#483164

I remember when we made our 27-point comeback against you guys inwent to the grizzlies message board and grizz fans were about ready to kill themselves :lol:. Talmbout not watching another grizzlies game. And in the middle of it all I see you in the thread trying to be reasonable but those dudes were ready for life to be over :rofl:

I haven't posted ilon Topbuzz since we got CP3. Those dudes don't know how to act when the Clippers are actually winning.

Cavs media day today. Let the reign of terror commence

yall better be posting a ton of pics of all these media day

i remember i used to be on top of this but yahoo got rid of its gallery, idk where your supposed to find HQ pics from in game and media day anymore :x

I've been watching YouTube videos of 90s basketball and it's better than what I remember. I was 6 in 1990 and didn't really appreciate what I was witnessing. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom