2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
These dudes ain't striking.

They can't miss a full year of income.

If they had the balls to strike they wouldn't have signed the current CBA in the first place.

The average NBA player's salary is going to explode. Them dudes ain't missing a year of checks so Kobe can get an extra 5 million a year.

I've never been so confident so something sports related in my life.

A full yr?

These dudes can't even miss a month of income, the way they spend.

Man you what? You right. These dudes gave up all they gave up last CBA after like 4 months and folks think they about to voluntarily walk way from checks when dudes like Chandler Parsons are getting 16 a year. :lol:

Man after this cap jumps I can only imagine the deals given out.

Last edited:
Is that the be all end all of a good player ?
What's your opinion of Brandon Jennings?
According to Basketball reference...... yes..... Calderon did

My point is that Kemba is a good player, a borderline All Star caliber player like Monta Ellis
Did you even watch Mavs games last year? Just because Monta controlled the ball a lot doesn't make him a PG. Calderon was 100% the PG, he just played off the ball as a shooter when it was in Monta's hands.

I'm not saying Kemba is a bad player, but to say that he's half of one of the best backcourts in the league is laughable. Especially considering he and Lance haven't even played in a game together yet.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Ok. That's like saying Joe Johnson was the PG of the Hawks when Bibby was still starting/before Teague got significant run.

Monta put up 15.6 shots a game compared to 9 for Calderon

I guess by definition, Monta probably had the ball in his hands a ton and was the playmaker (which is why he averaged the most assists), therefore I could see him being considered the "point guard". Especially since Calderon became more of a spot up shooter last year.

I'm almost certain Calderon was the on initiating the offense though, despite playing off the ball once the sets developed

The thing is nowhere says Joe Johnson was a point guard

Y'all act the NBA is 1980s NFL, where you play one position and therefore only do things associated with that position

The NBA is fairly position less now, there's really only 3-4 types of offensive players now

Last edited:
I just don't get why Lebron won't go bald. He's rich, he's 6'9, he has a wife, he's a legendary athlete in his prime - why keep the hair that obviously bothers him? Spraying on hair, photoshopping shape ups, rocking giant head bands. This nonsense should hurt his legacy. MJ went bald as soon as the hairline started looking shaky. Smh.

I'm the last person to defend Monta Ellis, strongly dislike his playing style but he's a better guard than Kemba at this point.

Walker's UConn run though in the conference tourney. CBB folklore.

I've said something about this before but I thought I'd say it again.

Who the **** thought it would be a good idea for LeBron's first game as a Cav to be AWAY against a team that didn't even make the playoffs last year?

Was it just too blatantly obvious that it should be a home game against the Bulls, Spurs or Thunder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom