2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Bennett acting like an athletic kevin love

This might sound dumb but I wouldn't trade for love right now, watch and see how Bennett will develop this year. They almost the same player. Of course love is 5 times better right now.
:lol: You can't be serious. Anthony Bennet is not the best rebounder in the league, nor an elite passing big man

Bennett plays like Antoine Walker basically.. he just floats around the perimeter and chucks threes.

Bennett acting like an athletic kevin love

This might sound dumb but I wouldn't trade for love right now, watch and see how Bennett will develop this year. They almost the same player. Of course love is 5 times better right now.
:lol: You can't be serious. Anthony Bennet is not the best rebounder in the league, nor an elite passing big man

Bennett plays like Antoine Walker basically.. he just floats around the perimeter and chucks threes.
No one said he is love now, you see that ball movement, his passing game is good, not every player like microwave popcorn. We gotta let them popcorn kernels pop in da frying pan and wait till it's down with bennett.

No one said he is love now, you see that ball movement, his passing game is good, not every player like microwave popcorn. We gotta let them popcorn kernels pop in da frying pan and wait till it's down with bennett.
They don't know :smh:

I'm Trying to figure out if you missed the part where I said love is 5 times better. Bennett attacks the boards too.

They don't know :smh:
They ain't gonna understand until them NBA games is televised

Lol basically

Pj out here looking like a Carolina version of JR smith smh

I'm Trying to figure out if you missed the part where I said love is 5 times better. Bennett attacks the boards too.
Word, bruh needa take his omega 3 fish oil pills cuz his memory is gone

5.gif
That aint no PF bros. I think he'll continue to prove he's a 3

Wiggins and Bennett are gonna be the real deal with Lebron in that locker room.

This dude Greek is the real deal my lord.

Giannis is starting to look scary good. Can smell his confidence from my living room. Like he is buying into the kd comparisons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom