2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

Not a damn thing you can do with 9 innings of 2 run ball, and you lose....

Girardi needs to get off his *** and move Jeter somewhere down the lineup.....

I was just thinking, could u imagine how bad that entire stadium wanted to boo Jeter last night after that DP :lol:

Just think solarte did it , that stadium all grinded their teeth at the same time, u could hear it :lol:

Haven't seen jeter rope a ball all season. Dude is just a walking ball of unproductivity

We know he won't be taken outta the lineup, or even pushed down for that matter.

Realistic lineup changes need to see Ellsbury/Gardner leading off.

Can't really complain about Tanaka when his two mistakes are two hanging splitters they barely put in the seats :lol:

It's sad we're at a point with the offense where 4 runs is a God send.

We need a bat, forget talking about getting a pitcher. We need someone to wake this offense up ....

#FreeArod .....

Beltran is gonna need surgery soon. That elbow injury is no joke. You can see him grimace every time he swings.

McCann is just too ******* set in his ways to learn to hit to left.

Can't really complain about Tanaka when his two mistakes are two hanging splitters they barely put in the seats
laugh.gif
The one he gave up to Napoli was a fastball, no? At least that's what I remember from last night.

Napoli should get drilled today after being caught mouthing off but this current crop of Yankees are too suckerish to do it.

**** A-Rod forever.

I KNEW McCann would struggle here with his bum ***. 
mean.gif
Yanks brass think every lefty bat will magically turn into Babe Ruth though.

I appreciate him trying to tough it out but Beltran needs to go ahead and get himself fixed. He's hurting the team at this point and that tells you all you need to know about our offense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom