2014 NFL Draft Thread

^Why? Just why?
laugh.gif
?

Nothing. I just been in the NBA is a bad product thread and the comparisons were abundant. Don't wanna go back is all.

But I agree...The physical attributes are great, but if the Q doesn't have the mental side then his physical prowess isn't as attractive.

Nothing. I just been in the NBA is a bad product thread and the comparisons were abundant. Don't wanna go back is all.

But I agree...The physical attributes are great, but if the Q doesn't have the mental side then his physical prowess isn't as attractive.
Oh word.  Yeah didn't mean to bring that heated discussion in here 
laugh.gif

The thing is there are so many different types of athletes that can succeed at QB.  Meaning so many good different kinds of skills that are useful (speed, size, etc.) in different ways.  And even a guy who is basically the "perfect" athlete like Luck or Cam, is great because he knows exactly how to use that athleticism.  I don't know that you can teach that.

Yeah if Teddy drops whoever gets him is probably going to get a steal. I personally think the Vikings should draft him at number 8. He would be a good fit there IMO.

So many scenarios I've gone over, but Teddy at 8 would be ideal if he drops. Up until not too long ago, he was said to go early, therefore I have been in the mode of going defense at 8 and Mettenberger later.

If they do get Teddy then I would be very content. Who needs deep ball accuracy when you got CP84? :pimp:

There HAS to be some money being thrown around to value and/or devalue players this time of year. It wouldn't surprise me if the kipers/mcshays/mayocks of the world are cashing in on the growing popularity of football, and agents are lobbying harder than
Halliburton bout these stupid mocks and player grades.

There HAS to be some money being thrown around to value and/or devalue players this time of year. It wouldn't surprise me if the kipers/mcshays/mayocks of the world are cashing in on the growing popularity of football, and agents are lobbying harder than
Halliburton bout these stupid mocks and player grades.

There was a big controversy because Kiper shared the same agent with Jimmy Clausen. :lol: and had some absolutely ridiculous compliments to throw his way

Why doesn't anybody call him AD anymore? That is his nick name and I know his initials are AP but all thoughtout college and first couple years it was AD seems to have gone away.just a thought

Last edited:
I will say Ike Reese who is here in Philly on the radio and a former NFL player has been saying he never understood the Bridgewater hype going all the way back to 2012; maybe he is right but I liked him in 2012 but soured a bit after his 2013 season

I still would take a chance on him

Last edited:
yea..i mean if a team needed a qb y not

he wont be the 1st and wont be the last to not live up to a hype

Back
Top Bottom