2014 NFL Draft Thread

Jake isn't a LT. A team drafting him in the top 5-10 is going to want to project him at LT, but he needs to be on the right.

Opposite Duane.

I still like Jake. One game won't change that. Although I was surprised by his performance. LSU has rare athletes defensively.

He's just not an elite athlete... Great feet, great technique.. Just not a stud monster athlete.

Some very light Ra'Shede Hageman talk taking place in here. Performances like yesterday's vs. Wisconsin are why he'll be a stud first rounder for some team. Gophers defense has benefited greatly from teams double and triple teaming him on every play. Opens up flexibility for the defense that wouldn't have been there prior and makes their jobs easier, especially the rest of the D-Line.

Chris Borland.......... Just Wow. :smokin

The guy that runs all our sites LOVES Hageman. Continually puts him in NE for his drafts.

Shede is still very raw. Played basketball. Climbing into the top-10 on most Draft boards. Combination of athleticism, size, speed.

I have no doubt Hageman goes top-12.

Shede is still very raw. Played basketball. Climbing into the top-10 on most Draft boards. Combination of athleticism, size, speed.

I have no doubt Hageman goes top-12.

Yeah, he has a great story.

Guy didn't even play defensive line until he was at Minnesota. He was a TE when the Gophers recruited him. Now, he's going Top 15 as a DL :smokin

Florida junior cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy and South Carolina junior cornerback Victor Hampton both confirmed on Saturday that they intend to give up their remaining eligibility to enter the 2014 NFL Draft. Purifoy confirmed his decision to ESPN after the Gators 37-7 loss to Florida State while Hampton told his news to multiple media outlets following the Gamecocks 31-17 win over Clemson.

Jets need a playmaker by far over anything and this is a year with an abunance of them. Watkins/Evans/Lee, anyone of those guys I would be very happy with.

Back
Top Bottom