2014 NFL Draft Thread

I said this pages back and no one seemed to even know who I was talking about, maybe needed to throw the pic in there. Anyway dudes a beast, played for my alma mater. Always glad to see dudes make it to the L, this year we have two players declaring for the draft.

Ayyy! We got some Tigers in here!

Pike definitely deserves a look at for a 6th-7th round pick. And Jordan Love has the talent to be a starter one day. Three very deserving players from this years team.

Random Notes

Beckham comparison: Antonio Brown. A lot of value in him, Landry, Adams, Matthews, Moncrief if they slip/fall behind Allen Robinson and others.

Richburg is flying up the boards past Bodine and Stork.

A corner I love that I've been keeping secret is Terrance Mitchell. IEO got all the love for the Ducks. And you hear about every other corner besides Mitchell. Whether it be Gilbert, Dennard, Verrett, Roby, etc.

I really don't see the Seahawks picking a WR in the first round.

I wouldn't be surprised if they go for another DE to replace Chris Clemons or Red Bryant who will probably both be cap casualties.

Last edited:
Ya that's a very Pete Carroll/John Schneider move.
Could address OG. Yankey is ideal, Cyril more likely at #32.

I think OL will get addressed, but not in the first round IMO.

Red Bryant will be such a huge loss it'll have to be addressed early. What do I know tho :lol: It's way too early to predict draft order with any accuracy.

Edit* Jesse Williams in the cut too, so that's also a question mark.

Last edited:
I think OL will get addressed, but not in the first round IMO.

Red Bryant will be such a huge loss it'll have to be addressed early. What do I know tho :lol: It's way too early to predict draft order with any accuracy.

Edit* Jesse Williams in the cut too, so that's also a question mark.
Never wanna overextend for interior lineman. Could wait for a Su'a-Filo or Gabe Jackson. Brian Clarke in the much later rounds.

Vikings cut their starting MLB from last season, Erin Henderson. Very thin at the LB position with a lot of inexperience and young guys. Looking like a real possibility that the Vikings grab an LB with their first pick. I wonder if they like Mosley at 8. I would hope if that's a guy they target that they at least trade back.

Vikings cut their starting MLB from last season, Erin Henderson. Very thin at the LB position with a lot of inexperience and young guys. Looking like a real possibility that the Vikings grab an LB with their first pick. I wonder if they like Mosley at 8. I would hope if that's a guy they target that they at least trade back.
Two arrests. Save $2.1M.

I'm firing any GM that takes Mosley in the top 10. If he's your guy, trade back. Basically agreeing with your sentiments, 651.

I'd rather bring back Kluwe at LB than select Mosley that early. Hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom