2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

how's the sizing on the these? i'm a 7.5 and RRS only has 8 and up but on their site it says to order half size up. any thoughts?

how's the sizing on the these? i'm a 7.5 and RRS only has 8 and up but on their site it says to order half size up. any thoughts?

They fit bigger than the 2013s man.

Going half size up for me wouldn't work if I tried, or they even made 12.5 for in store lol

They fit bigger than the 2013s man.

Going half size up for me wouldn't work if I tried, or they even made 12.5 for in store lol
i never tried the 2013s. were those TTS? i plan on actually running in these too. would going half size up be too much?

Just snagged a MC pair at lunch.  Tried on the 10 and 9.5 and went with the 9.5.  As has been stated they are bigger than last years and more TTS IMO.  I've used 10s in the past on the frees but not on these.

RRS is shipping from OH in addition to CA, my tracking just updated. Us east coasters should definitely have our pairs by Saturday.

Last edited:
Appreciate the input on sizing from all -- glad I went tts

Last edited:
of course the one place thats within 30 miles of my house to get shoes didn't get their shipment in today. Only got the women's black cw. So blown, wanted to compare colors in person.

Are yall wearing these without socks? I like the no sock look but I don't think the shoe is absorbant enough to wearing sockless. 

Are yall wearing these without socks? I like the no sock look but I don't think the shoe is absorbant enough to wearing sockless. 

I have those no show socks on made for vans or toms. They're pretty much footies.

$105 after WC rewards and tax.
Nice p/u.... I contemplated grabbign this cw but the grey doesn't sit well with me. I grabbed 4 pairs today, not like I needed anymore anyways
mean.gif

Had some gift cards and a free two-day shipping code from a previous order so MCs came out to $53 from NDC :smokin

Had some gift cards and a free two-day shipping code from a previous order so MCs came out to $53 from NDC :smokin

That's misleading. Even though you used gift cards, somebody had to pay for those gift cards, so your out of pocket cost may have been $53 but the true cost was not $53. I have enough gift cards to make these "free" but free is not the actual costs.

Last edited:
That's misleading. Even though you used gift cards, somebody had to pay for those gift cards, so your out of pocket cost may have been $53 but the true cost was not $53. I have enough gift cards to make these "free" but free is not the actual costs.

Why does this analysis matter though.....

Let him cook

So Im planning to get the Womens DC 4.0 cw, but i dont know which size to get. Im a 9 in mens, what should i get for the women's. Also how do they fit compared to the other flyknits, say the Lunar 1s, Racers, or Trainers.

Back
Top Bottom