2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Bought the all reds. Looks more orange in person, but I like them. Also very comfortable
I believe Total Orange is a color in the description .... really nice and bright in person
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the longevity of the flyknit 4.0 (or any Flyknit shoe) ?  I'm considering getting a pair, but I wasn't sure if they eventually tear, or if there are weird creases, etc. (I plan on just wearing casually).

Can anyone comment on the longevity of the flyknit 4.0 (or any Flyknit shoe) ?  I'm considering getting a pair, but I wasn't sure if they eventually tear, or if there are weird creases, etc. (I plan on just wearing casually).

Casual wear, this'll last you a good time. I use mine for running and the outsoles are the first to show wear and tear. Warning though: flyknit comfort is addicting :wink:

gonna b real... ive been wearing my free run 2s for 5 years... these things will never die... im pretty sure these will last just as long...

Headed to Buffalo tmrw. Hopefully FNL still has some goodies for me to bring home

just copped the N7 Free 5.0's with my 20% coupon and $50 Nike gift card they sent me plus 6% back from eBates

pretty stoked; they came out to $24 total

man, you got your $$ worth on those. :nthat:

They were errand shoes now gym shoes and still feel great... The smell sometimes... Not so much

On another note i think my mc 4.0 r going back... The left foot hasnt stretched and is starting to bother me and the right heel is starting to bother me too...

I saw 6/1 initially. I think they might be a women's colorway. Finishline had the color code listed for the first flyknit free drop, but removed it.

I saw 6/1 initially. I think they might be a women's colorway. Finishline had the color code listed for the first flyknit free drop, but removed it.
Interesting. Those and the DCs are both HTM-esque colorways as well as women's models. I wonder why.

Last edited:
Interesting. Those and the DCs are both HTM-esque colorways as well as women's models. I wonder why.
Edited by Nickthestick91 - Today at 12:55 pm
http://store.nike.com/fr/fr_fr/pd/free-4-flyknit-chaussure-running/pid-1549508/pgid-1472979

There up on the french website right now 

Shout out to the flyknit collective on facebook.

If these are a womens colorway i will not sleep like i did on the DCs 

INSTACOP.

Guess I was wrong about them being a women's colorway. Those are European men's sizes.

Back
Top Bottom